Black Ops Moon Zombies - Wonder Weapon: Quantum Entanglement Device (QED)
The Quantum Entanglement Device is a new "wonder weapon" for the Call of Duty Black Ops zombie map Moon. This is a secondary thrown weapon. You can find it in the mystery box, but it is rare to get. Note that you can not have the gersch device black hole and the QED at the same time because they are both thrown weapons. The QED has 17 effects (possibly more, not confirmed). Some of the effects will help you, hurt you, or do neither. Treyarch has really outdone it this time because this makes the zombies game mode an even more unpredictable game.
Call of Duty Black Ops (Quantum Entanglement Device ) Random Effects
- Will make the Astronaut zombie attack other zombies.
- May revive a teammate
- Either a China Lake, M72 LAW, Python, SPAS-12, or a Ray gun weapon spawns and shoots in circles.
- Explodes like the Scavenger weapon from call of the dead
- Explodes multiple times like the matryoska dolls that were in other zombie maps
- An explosion that mirrors that of the Astronaut Zombie.
- Acts like the Gersch Device
- Blows up like a frag grenade would
- All players receive an upgraded pack-a-punched version of the gun they currently hold!!!!!!!
Did the Quantum Device ever give you and your team mates an upgraded version of your weapon?See results without voting
Call of Duty Black Ops Moon QED Device
- A red perk power up spawns. When this is picked up by a player or a zombie, everyone will lose a random perk
- A max ammo spawns that is red, if picked up by a player or zombie, everyone loses all their current ammo.
- Can possibly make other players go down in a certain radius. (Not known if it can down yourself too, if you think you know, leave a comment below).
- Has the possibility to teleport the thrown user and other players to another area of the map
- Will swap out current weapon with another random weapon that could be upgraded.
- When thrown at the last zombie, more zombies will spawn.
- When thrown, nothing happens
Black Ops QED Wonder Weapon
This in my opinion, is the best weapon Treyarch ever created! There are so many different outcomes that can occur when using it. Some could either help you fight the zombies on the moon, or could possibly hurt you. Most of the effects are good such as it exploding in different ways, or having a weapon turret spawn and shoot the zombies for you.
It seems as though there is no possible way to influence the type of effect that the QED will produce, but I have not confirmed this. If anyone has heard anything, please leave a comment below.
Moon is said to be the final zombie map for Call of Duty Black ops zombies, however, moon seems to have a lot of replay value because of the unpredictable outcomes, so it should hold players over till the next Treyarch game!!
More by this Author
Acquiring the best weapons in zombie mode for Call Of Duty Black Ops is the key to success. No matter how good a given player is, he or she can only do so much with weaker weapons. The two new maps called Kino Der...
Black Ops 2 Zombies Tranzit can be a very difficult map because it is so large and is easy to get lost in. This guide will give you some tips and tricks for surviving against the zombie horde in Tranzit. There are 5...
Before you can finally face Miraak in the Elder Scrolls Skyrim Dragonborn Quests, you need to solve a book puzzle on the "At the Summit of Apocrypha" Quest. When you read the Waking Dreams book you will be...