Black Ops Zombies Moon: New Features, Wave Gun, Mule Kick Perk & More!
Black Ops Zombies Moon Map
Moon is the new zombie level that comes with the Rezurrection map pack for Call of Duty Black Ops (4 classic zombies map are also included in the map pack, it is free if you have the collectors edition of Black Ops). This level takes place on Area 51 and on the Moon. There are many new features on this map such as low gravity on the moon. The map begins on Area 51 where zombies are invading and you need to teleport to the Moon to escape! You can return to Area 51, however, if you use the teleporter on the Moon.
Moon is the largest level for Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies yet! If you thought the "Call of the Dead" zombie map was big, then you will be in for a surprise. There are tunnels on the Moon, multiple rooms, the moon surface, and a giant Bio Dome. The Bio Dome itself is about as large as many previous zombie maps.
Black Ops Rezurrection Moon level
New Features include:
- A new Easter egg mission can be completed call "Richtofen's Grand Scheme." There are two achievements that can be unlocked by doing this mission called "Big Bang Theory" and "Cryogenic Slumber Party."
- Low gravity on the moon where both you can the zombies will be affected.
- Gravity pads and jumping pads can be found on the map. The Bio Dome has jumping pads that can send you flying in the air!
- A new perk called Mule Kick can be purchased. Mule Kick allows you to carry a third weapon! A first in a Call of Duty Black Ops zombie map!
- Two new wonder weapons called the "Wave Gun" and the Q.E.D. (Quantum Enlargment Device).
- Phasing crawler nova six zombies that teleport towards you!
- A teleporter that can send you back to Area 51
- Two new equipment items. A space suit with a helmet and a hacking device.
- A new enemy that walks around in a space suit slowly. This enemy will randomly have one of the names of someone on your friends list above their head. The space suit enemy is like a mini boss on the moon.
Call of Duty Black Ops Moon Zombie Level
Hellhounds will still be an enemy on Moon, however, they will only appear in the Area 51 area. The pack-a-punch upgrade machine can be found on Area 51, along with juggernog and speed cola (where they interchange). The nova six zombies also make a return, but they will phase or teleport towards you. All the previous perks make a return. The gersch device makes a return as a thrown weapon (found in mystery box). Claymores and semtex grenades can also be found on the map.
Black Ops Moon will be the final zombie map according to the Call of Duty Black Ops facebook page. Treyarch has outdone itself this time. While it may be a while before zombies make a return (if they return, they likely will), Moon should hold us over, along with all the older classic zombie maps.
More by this Author
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is finally here with all new zombie maps and new game modes! One of the zombie maps on Black Ops 2 is called Green Run that takes place on a farm. Now this map is quite dark so visibility is...
Black Ops 2 Zombies Tranzit can be a very difficult map because it is so large and is easy to get lost in. This guide will give you some tips and tricks for surviving against the zombie horde in Tranzit. There are 5...
Before you can finally face Miraak in the Elder Scrolls Skyrim Dragonborn Quests, you need to solve a book puzzle on the "At the Summit of Apocrypha" Quest. When you read the Waking Dreams book you will be...