Bubble Witch Saga Tips and Tricks
Bubble Witch Saga is a fun bubble shooting game with a twist. You will shoot down bubbles in a dark forest and while doing this collect delicious potions and hit down spiders to earn points. You will need to match bubbles to keep the witches’ cauldron alive. To join a group of witches, you will need to clear levels, collect magic potions and earn stars.
This Facebook bubble shooter game has over 70 fun-filled levels (there will be more levels soon). There’s a map that guides players through different levels. In each level, you will have to clear the screen by shooting down all bubbles. You will have to aim and target three or more bubbles of the same color. Hitting them will make those colorful bubbles fall into the witch’s cauldron and turn into magic potions. You can obtain these potions and in order to do so, complete levels and earn stars.
How to Play?
Make sure you shoot all bubbles. If you fail to do so, you lose a life. Of course you can get extra lives, but then you will have to spend your Facebook credits. A much simpler way is to ask your Facebook friends to restore your lives.
The game also allows players to buy in-game coins. These coins can then be used to play bonus levels and purchase special potions. This well means that players won’t have to add friends. However, I would add friends then buy these premium coins. Adding friends can be a good choice because it is free. Here are some more Bubble Witch Saga tips and tricks that might help you go past difficult levels and earn stars:
(Update: Exciting news for all Bubble Gamers - check out the last comment posted by Lyn Puddlepuff)
Tips and Tricks
1. You should score high in every level. Scoring high will help you earn stars. Players usually earn one, two or three stars based on the score they achieve in each level. Depending on the number of stars earned, players unlock power-ups and new levels.
2. There will be desperate times when you have only one life left. In such circumstances, it is imperative that you play easy stages. Remember that you will have to beat the easy stages to avoid losing energy. Playing hard stages with just one life left would be quite foolish in my opinion. Just play those easy levels, earn stars and coins and use them to buy power-ups. In this way, you can take on the difficult stages once you’re ready.
3. If you have friends on Facebook, ask for more lives. You will be notified when your friends send you life. They will be saved into your account. Sometimes, you might get lives more than the limit per level. For example, if the life limit is 5 and you get 8 lives from your friends, then you can use only 5 lives because of the upper limit. But as soon as you complete a few levels, the limit will increase to 6 or probably 7. To get more lives, you will have to unlock them by earning stars.
4. Avoid falling prey to any cheat or hack that promises you more coins, stars or any other goodies. Patience, a keen eye for bubbles and clever use of stars and potions is the key.
5. Some players keep on posting questions on getting past level 43 or 55. Well, the solution for their problem is simple – keep on bursting bubbles. There’s no shortcut to success, of course you can buy or unlock some power-ups to make things a bit easy.
6. New tip: In the recent levels added to the game, you will find some colorful bubbles encrusted inside crystals. To break the crystals, all you have to do is shoot the adjacent bubbles (the ones which aren’t encased by the crystals). Once the crystals get crushed, you can see the color of the bubbles. This aspect makes gameplay difficult, yet interesting.
7. New Tip: Hey Bubble gamers, check out the video below to get a visual walkthrough of level 115.
8. New Tip: Also, check out the Level 55 video walkthrough and hints in the More Tips section.
Guide to Charms
Charms are special power-ups that provide additional help for a short period of time. In Bubble Witch Saga, there are plenty of charms to buy and use. The image below provides information about each charm and explains what each of them is used for:
(Image Below: Courtesy, Official Fan Page/King Online Games)
- You can unbolt the Rainbow Ball once you gather at least 130 stars
- On the top left hand corner of the map, you will find the Charms shop. Click on this button to check what new charms and goodies Wilbur the one-eyed cat has to offer.
- Buy the Charm of Precision charm to quickly and easily burst down bubbles. This charm improves your bubble aim, especially when shooting in angles by the way of the wall. You will have to reach level 19 to unlock this item. You can then buy this charm for 119 FB credits. (thanks Lynn)
- I repeat, make sure you gather more stars to unlock magic potions. The best way is to replay all completed levels. This gives you more chances to collect stars and unlock these potions.
I will update this hub with more tips and tricks, so please bookmark this hub. Surely, you can share your own stuff and help players unlock more goodies, levels, magic potions and earn stars. If you have any suggestions or questions, then do leave a comment and I or my friends and readers will answer them.
More by this Author
Learn how to remove pegs, score more points, and light up animated buckets quickly with the help of these useful Papa Pear Saga tips and tricks. Make the most of special pegs.
This Monster Legends guide provides cool tips and tricks to help you win battles, get free gems, and make your creatures stronger. Earn more rewards and get your combat strategy right.
The best RTS (real-time strategy) games for iPhone and iPad, for example Autumn Dynasty and Line of Defense: Tactics, provide a PC-like game experience.