Buy Special Effect Lomo Jelly Lens Filters for Mobile Phone Cameras
Ever wanted to take special effect shots like the Holga or the Fisheye lomo on your mobile phone camera? Now you can! Every mobile phone comes equipped with a camera nowsadays and the jelly lens special effect filters offers you a low cost alternative to attain those unique shots just like a Holga or the Fisheye!
What is a jelly lens?
Jelly lens generally has an a self adhesive ring made of silicon that can be reused and does not leave a sticky residue when removed. It can be used with a mobile cell phone camera, webcam, or a digital camera. The lens is often made of acrylic and there are a variety of effects that range from wide-angle, panoramic, fish-eye, heart frame, polarized or a kaleidoscope effect. The jelly lens also comes with a bungee attachment that allows it to be hooked to a camera or cell phone for easy carrying & portability.
Hence, you can create a variety of shots with various lenses using your mobile phone all at one go!
Why a Jelly lens?
- Use your existing mobile phone camera to create fun effects for your shots
- The jelly lens filter is removable and reusable with the adhesive ring
- Get unparalleled flexibility with various lens effects
- Their small sizes make then ultraportable
- Experiment with various effects at a fraction of the cost!
Toy cameras: The real deal that gives you the best effects
- Diana Cameras
- Fisheye Lomo Camera
- Blackbird Fly Twin Lens Reflex camera
- Polaroid Instant Cameras
- Lomo Oktomat Multi Lens Camera
- Holga Cameras
- The Online Shop for Plastic Toy Cameras
- Camera Mini Tripods
- Holga Camera Lens & Accessories
- Understanding Holga Lomo Camera Model Prefixes
- Comparing Holga versus Diana Toy Cameras
More by this Author
- 0Buying Lomo Oktomat, Actionsampler & Supersampler Cameras | Multi-Lens Toy Cameras for Casual Snapshot Photography
Action sampler photography is named thus as it takes multiple shots within a space of a given time in sequence. Often, these snippets of time are placed within one conventional photo. With 8 lenses, the Lomo Oktomat...
The classic Lego building block utilizing the interlocking principle was launched in 1958 and now consists of more than 2200 elements. A reason why the little brightly colored blocks are well loved by kids...
For anyone without an art background in Architecture school, model making is a daunting process. Fret no more!
No comments yet.