Buying Mini Tripods for Digital Cameras
All of us who have used a digicam would have experienced this: take a photo without the flash and chances that the picture turns out blurry. This is especially true in dim lighting conditions. This is where a camera tripod comes in. The tripod is an essential digital camera accessory to create that steady, level platform. Eliminate camera shake and blurness from your pictures.
With casual photography, it's a hassle to go around with a huge cumbersome tripod. Instead, opt for a mini tripod that will fit easily into the bag or pocket.
Why use a mini tripod?
- Shoot stunning landscape shots with greater depth of field.The tripod enables you to take such shots as they require longer shutter speeds.
- Produce paronamic photo stiches impossible when taken hand held
- Let creativity burst forth with time lapse photography. Animation anyone?
- Compose the shot before capturing the perfect moment. You'll get the perfect touchdown shot at the football stadium everytime!
- Photography is fun and not weight training. Mini tripods are lightweight and portable and goes wherever you choose to!
- Waste no time to capture the moment with it's quick setup.
- Ultimate flexibility to provide a stable platform on whichever surface!
- Hold your camera at ANY angle!
- Fisheye Lomography Cameras
The fisheye lomography camera is the first 35mm compact camera in the world with a very-wide-angle lens, or commonly termed the fisheye lens.
- Lomo Oktomat Multi-Lens Cameras
Action sampler photography is named thus as it takes multiple shots within a space of a given time in sequence.
- Polaroid Instant Cameras
Polaroid is best known for developing instant cameras.
- Diana Cameras
The Diana F+ medium format camera is a blast-from-the-past classic.
- Blackbird Fly TLR
The Blackbird Fly (BBF) is a twin-lens reflex (TLR) camera that is used to take candid photographs.
- Holga Cameras
The venerable holga for creative casual photography
- Special Effect Lomo Jelly Lens Filters for Mobile Phone Cameras
Ever wanted to take special effect shots like the Holga or the Fisheye lomo on your mobile phone camera? Now you can!
- The Toy Camera Shop
Online shop for all things toy cameras
- Holga Camera Lens & Accessories
Expand your possibilities with Lomo Camera Gear
- Understanding Holga Lomo Camera Model Prefixes
- Comparing Holga versus Diana Toy Cameras
More by this Author
- 0Buying Lomo Oktomat, Actionsampler & Supersampler Cameras | Multi-Lens Toy Cameras for Casual Snapshot Photography
Action sampler photography is named thus as it takes multiple shots within a space of a given time in sequence. Often, these snippets of time are placed within one conventional photo. With 8 lenses, the Lomo Oktomat...
The classic Lego building block utilizing the interlocking principle was launched in 1958 and now consists of more than 2200 elements. A reason why the little brightly colored blocks are well loved by kids...
Portable power banks or battery packs are popular given our mAh thirsty devices like mobiles and tables. Is the price being advertised online seem too good to be true? What can potentially go wrong?
No comments yet.