Cafe World Tips For Facebook
Facebook Cafe World
I really enjoy playing Cafe World on Facebook. It ts very interesting to me and I love the different types of yummy and delicious foods that you can make. This entertaining and fun game is very addictive and if you love to cook, it will definately suck you in.
I know that I am not the only one who needs help on how to make your cafe the best on Facebook so I did a little research for some much needed tips and tricks. I found alot of interesting info that really does help you in succeeding in this game. I have listed some of them below.
Cafe World Walkthrough And Strategies for the Ultimate Cafe
- 1. Visit your neighbors frequently because you earn extra coins, experience points and you learn new ways to setup and design your cafe by viewings others ideas.
- 2. Raise your Cafe World buzz rating. You know that little number in the upper corner of the screen that usually says 5.0. From what I have found out, the higher that your buzz rating is the more people that visit your cafe and of course you earn more money.
Hint:: Your Buzz Rating goes higher if you trap your waiters in a corner preferably using your serving tables. The food will automatically serve the guest without the long wait and this will definately raise your Buzz Rating.
- 3. Cook foods according to how often you login. If you do not login often, cook foods that take longer cook times. If you login alot, cook foods that take little cook times.
- 4. The longer it takes the food to cook, the longer it takes to spoil.
- 5. Collect all the bonuses and gifts that you can from your neighbors, these items definately will come in handy if you run out of food or if you are waiting for food to finish preparing.
- 6. You can earn more experience points if you cook foods that have long cooking times as long as you do not forget that it is on and let it spoil, loosing money in the process.
- 7. You can have as many doors as you want.
- 8. You can close your cafe by removing the door(s). Close your cafe if you run out of foods.
- 9. Trap your cook in the kitchen. Your cook doesn’t need direct access to the counter. When the food is cooked, it will be brought to the counter magically when you click the oven.
Other Great Games
Are You Addicted To Cafe World
Are You Addicted To Cafe World??See results without voting
More by this Author
- 23Get A Free Cell Phone Online With No Money Down - Cell Phone Upgrades For Existing Customers - Upgrade Your Cell Phone
Getting a FREE cell phone online is very easy if you know where to go. I went through this site that I now work for and signed up as a FREE affiliate. I did not have to pay for anything to join. I was my first...
Living in Washington, DC all my life has it's pros and con's like any other city, but here you learn life lessons and street lessons at the same time. I always enjoyed going downtown with my...
For most individuals who have had past credit issues, finding a new apartment or home where the landlord will work with them is hard. In this day and age however it is very unlikely that even the person with the best...