Call Of Duty Black Ops Kino Der Toten Zombies Strategy
Kino Der Toten Zombie Map
Kino Der Toten is the new map made for Call Of Duty Black Ops. This map does not need to be unlocked or anything. In this hub, I will explain a strategy for surviving on this map. Kino Der Toten is quite a complex map. Unlike other maps, this one forces you to move more. There really is not any place you can camp later on in the game. The mystery box spawns differently each game(new), and it also moves when you get a bear.(like in previous zombie maps) This map is best done with four players because it may be difficult to guard all the windows with fewer players. Every game will be different depending on when the demon dogs come, where the box spawns, and what doors you open. Below I will explain which paths to choose, and how long to stay there approximately. I recently made it to round 19 with four people,however, I was pretty much doing it solo cause they died.
(1) At the beginning, everyone spawns in the lobby of the theater. Have each person defend a window. There are two windows at the bottom, one at the top right, and one below the stairs. This is a total of four windows. Use your pistol and knife to eliminate the zombies at the windows. Let them come in to get power ups. Just make sure your careful when doing this. You do not want to get over run by zombies when your only using a pistol. Demon dogs will come randomly at round 5, 6, or 7. Everyone should leave the room at round 4 or 5. If the dogs do come when your still in a room, grab a double barrel shotgun off the wall near the bottom. If everyone has a shotgun it will be easier to eliminate the demon dogs.
(2) Everyone should leave the room at about round 4 or 5. The person with the most points should open the the double doors at the top right. When you open the door, do NOT camp(defend) there. If the mystery box is there, hurry up and use it. Proceed down the hallway and there will be another room. On the other side is another double door. Open the doors which cost 1000 points. Go down the stairs where there is a room with a pump action shotgun, and an MP40 at the bottom of the one staircase. Have two people at the bottom guarding the barricades(2) from zombies, one person guarding the stairs where you came down from, and one person guarding the 2nd floor window near the shotgun.
(3) Defend here until about round 8 or so. The person guarding the stairs is important though. If that player dies, then everyone may get over run. That player should be using a shotgun or MP40. The other players should also use these weapons to defend the windows. (This is location is to the right of the lobby, see map below for better idea)
Kino Der Toten Map Layout
Kino Der Toten
(4) If possible, make a zombie a crawler by throwing a grenade at it. In this fashion, you will be able to have time to prepare for the next round. Once you're done in this room, which should be about round 7 or 8 cause it gets difficult later, open the door at the bottom. You will now be in another room with two windows, a broken hole in the ceiling in which zombies jump down from, and another door leading to the stage. (also, possibly a magic box if it spawned there) Open the door in this room that leads to the stage of the theater. There is a power switch near the curtains. Turn it on to give power to the entire theater.(all perk machines are now on) The power also opens the curtains to the theater itself. If you go through the theater you arrive back at the lobby where you started.
(5) Now, to the main strategy. Basically what everyone is going to do is make a semi circle around the theater. The path that you just came through, and the theater leading to the lobby is where your going to run through to survive the following rounds. Keep in mind, you should of made a crawler so people have time to buy weapons and prepare. Everyone needs to stay together when running this route. When the next round beings, start running through the theater and you will make it to the lobby(where you started). Then proceed up stairs to the right, down the hall to the next room, and down the stairs at the end. This is the same path you took before, except your running through it now. Then go through the next set of rooms until you arrive at the theater again. Shooting any zombies that are in your way, but MOST, of the zombies will trail behind you. Your essentially rounding up the zombies behind you. When you get back to the theater and across the other side, throw grenades at the groups of zombies. Make sure to also shoot zombies following behind you. Do not take to long to stop though or you may get hit by other zombies...
Some things to keep in mind:
All your really doing is following a circle path until you get to the theater stage over and over again. You must make sure everyone is going in the same direction though, or else the zombies will surround you in huge numbers. Also make sure to buy an mp40 off the wall if you need ammo. This is below the staircase in the room with the shotgun and speed cola. It may be a good idea to stop for a few seconds every time your back at the theater and unload on zombies behind you. Also keep in mind that there are zombies that emit gas that can blind you. (they crawl on the ground)
- Black ops Kino Der Toten Zombie Survival Methods
- Black Ops Kino Der Toten Zombies Upgrading Weapons
- Black Ops Kino Der Toten Zombies Alley Camping spot
- Black Ops Kino Der Toten Zombies Perk Machine Locations
- Call of Duty Black Ops zombies money making tips
- How to unlock "Five" the Penatgon map on Zombies for Black Ops
More by this Author
Dawnguard is new downloadable content available for Elder Scrolls Skyrim. It was released at the end of June 2012 for the Xbox 360 console. The Dawnguard DLC will eventually be released for PS3 and PC owners, however,...
Black Ops 2 Zombies Tranzit can be a very difficult map because it is so large and is easy to get lost in. This guide will give you some tips and tricks for surviving against the zombie horde in Tranzit. There are 5...
Before you can finally face Miraak in the Elder Scrolls Skyrim Dragonborn Quests, you need to solve a book puzzle on the "At the Summit of Apocrypha" Quest. When you read the Waking Dreams book you will be...