Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies Kino Der Toten Tips
Kino Der Toten is the new Nazi Zombie map available for Call Of Duty Black Ops. This map continues the story from the previous maps from World At War. You either play as the Russian Soldier, American, German, or Japanese Soldier. There really is not a big story involved, however, apparently these men have teleported into the future. There are now modern day weapons which can be bought off the walls, and from the magic box. This map is much larger than its predecessors. The map takes place within a theater. When you spawn on this map, the power is currently off. It needs to be turned on to make use of anything. The magic box is also now randomly spawned across the map. I am not talking about the teddy bear either! In previous maps, the box would always be in the same place at first until it moved by a bear. This time, it will spawn over 5 different places across the map!
• Use your pistol against the zombies coming from the barricades in the beginning. Shoot a few times, and then knife the zombies to finish it off. You will make more points this way, and will be beneficial later.
• If the dogs come early, for example, round 5, buy a shotgun off the wall. This shotgun only has two shots, but if everyone on the team uses it, then it can fend off dogs well. The m14 is not as good for taking out the dogs.
• Only open doors when you, and your entire team is ready. If you start opening doors all the time then you will be over run from zombies. Zombies will come from to many places.
• Let zombies come in the windows at the beginning to acquire power ups
• If you get a monkey bomb out of the magic box, throw it when
your team is in trouble. This will make all the zombies run to the
monkey toy, and it will explode and take them out.(This helps a lot if you have a player down that needs to be revived)
Call Of Duty Black Ops Kino Der Toten
Kino Der Toten Map Tips
• The power needs to be turned on to access nearly everything on this map.(teleporter,perks, electric fences etc.) The power is located on the theater stage. To access this, you need to either go around the map using the right or left doors where you spawn. Each way will be different, and numerous doors will need to be opened along the way.
• Only camp in rooms that can easily be defended with 4 players. For example, each player should be able to defend one window, while the others defend a main point. NEVER open a door behind you if you intend to camp in a given area for a few rounds. You have another batch of zombies coming that way if you do.
• Buy Juggernaut and Speed Cola first. These are the most important perks because juggernaut gives you extra health, and speed cola allows faster reload on weapons.
• Use the teleporter(free) to upgrade weapons.(5000 points to upgrade) You need to turn on the power. Once you turn on the power, go back to the spawn point and activate the pad so the teleporter can be used.
PART 2 COMING SOON
- Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies Kino Der Toten Tips Part 2
This is part 2 for tips on the map called Kino Der Toten, for the zombie mode on Call Of Duty Black Ops. This will go into a bit more depth on how to survive longer. Every game will be different. It will...
More by this Author
Getting through the Haunted Mansion on the Black Ops 2 Zombie map Buried without losing points is tough, but it is possible to not get points stolen from ghosts if you follow these important factors.
There is a hidden kill streak in Call of Duty Ghosts called the K.E.M. Strike. You get this if you are able to get 25 kill in a row without dying. This is similar to MOAB from Modern Warfare 3.
Contrary to popular belief, how big or firm your butt is is not based on genetics alone. Exercise and nutrition play important roles as well.