Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies Moon: Perk Locations & Weapon Locations
The new Call Of Duty Black Ops zombie map "Moon" features all 7 previous perks, plus a new perk called mule kick, which allows you to get 3 weapons! This map is quite large, so this guide will explain where all the perks are are located. Some of the perks on moon are difficult to get too, while others easy to get. Just keep in mind, you can only have 4 perks at one time, so choose wisely to how you play.
There is also off-wall guns that you can buy, along with semtex grenades and the bowie knife. Semtex grenades take place of your regular frag grenades. The bowie knife is a stronger knife that kills zombies easier. It is a one hit kill till round 10.
- Juggernog is located in the receiving room next to the teleporter. This area is called Area 51, located on Earth. You have to teleport to the moon to escape from the zombies, however, it is possible to get juggernog before you teleport (I have confirmed this by playing). It is very difficult though because you only can use a knife and pistol.
- Speed Cola is in the same spot, BUT, randomly changes with juggernog.
- Quick Revive is in the starting room on the moon.
- Double Tap is located in the room to the right of the power room (room with big pyramid). You need to run up the stairs where you will be in room with computers. It up against the wall.
- Stamin-Up is next to the semtex grenades in the underground portion of the moon map. You can get here early by opening the the door by the m14 weapon & then opening the door to the following rooms.
- PHD Flopper is inside the giant bio dome next to the mystery box spawn location. This is the room with jumping pads in it, at the top of the Moon's surface.
- DeadShot Daiquiri is in the lab room near the Mp5k weapon. This is the room before you go outside to the moon's surface or into the Bio Dome room. It takes a while to get here from the starting location.
- Mule Kick is outside on the surface of the moon, before you get to the teleporter. You can see the huge Bio Dome from here.
Call of Duty Black Ops Rezurrection Map Pack Moon Level
There are a total of 11 weapons/equipment on Moon. The weapons on Moon can be hacked by the hacking device. The nice thing about these weapons is that you can buy them anytime, assuming you have enough points, unlike the mystery box where you don't know what weapon you will receive. It may be a good idea to stay near these weapons when fighting the zombies just in case you run out of ammo.
- Olympia double barrel shotgun. This is located outside left of the starting room.
- M14 semi-auto. Outside on the opposite side of the olympia shotgun near the door.
- PM63 submachine gun. In the first room near the spawn room, open the door by the m14 and you will find it.
- MPL submachine gun. Inside the first room opposite of spawn room, open the door beside the olympia shotgun.
- MP5K submachine gun. This at the very top of the map, located near the DeadShot perk.
- AK-74u full auto assault rifle. Near the teleporter, on the moons surface, outside (very top of map).
- m16 assault rifle 3 round burst. Underground in the tunnels beside the door before you enter the power room.
- Stakeout shotgun. Inside the power room where the pyramid is.
- Semtex grenades are located next to the Stamin-Up perk.
- Claymores are inside the giant bio dome on a crate.
- Bowie knife is above the stairs before going up the room with MP5k. This is very hard to get, you must jump up to get it. It may be hard to see, but you can get it.
More by this Author
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is finally here with all new zombie maps and new game modes! One of the zombie maps on Black Ops 2 is called Green Run that takes place on a farm. Now this map is quite dark so visibility is...
Black Ops 2 Zombies Tranzit can be a very difficult map because it is so large and is easy to get lost in. This guide will give you some tips and tricks for surviving against the zombie horde in Tranzit. There are 5...
Before you can finally face Miraak in the Elder Scrolls Skyrim Dragonborn Quests, you need to solve a book puzzle on the "At the Summit of Apocrypha" Quest. When you read the Waking Dreams book you will be...