Facebook's CastleVille/Castle Ville How To, Help, Cheats and Tips
This is a how to, help, cheat and tips on playing the Facebook and Zynga game of CastleVille. Learn all sorts of things that will help you progress and pick up lots of goodies along the way.
.... did you like this? Then have a look at my techie collection on Pinterest
Just for a kick off here is your first freebies.
- 2 x Exploration Crystal
- Good Morning Glory
As with most forums you will need to register for an account and activate it through your email but after that it seems to be fairly simple and the links do seem to work as long as you can get to them early enough, it's worth having a look for what you really need but I've been picking up small energy potions and pearl without any problems - good luck.
Great site - best way to get the items is to Refresh your page (F5) and where you see that the items have had no clicks or only 1 then click on these - if the item has already gone and there are no more left close down the page by clicking on the red cross at the top right of your page and then press the green expired sign next to the item you clicked that way no-one else will click on it and you will all save each other a lot of time.
Gifts I've received from this link so far are:
1 Massive Moose, 2 Crystal Shards, 4 Wood Planks (which I desperately needed), 2 Crystal Shards, 3 Alchemist Powders
Barbar Says is a useful website providing 3 different types of freebies with hopefully more to follow. Unfortunately a lot of the links are no longer working although I did find 5 energy that still worked but I haven't tried them all. Use the following link and go to the three separate types of freebies.
The first section is for bottles of 3 energy - press 'See More' to open the rest of the links, there are a lot of links some work some don't it's just a question of trial and error I'm afraid.
At the bottom of the links is a 'next' button these are for bottles of 1 energy rewards.
Once you have claimed a link press the back button on your screen or on your mouse to go back to the links to claim more freebies.
The last set of freebie links is for Alchemist Powder, and at the time of writing this they were all working beautifully.
Click like on this Facebook page and they will remind you about the daily bonus and post other goodies every now and then too.
Visit Your Neighbours
Visit Your Neighbours yes that's in bold because it's important, when you visit each neighbour you have extra 5 energy to spend helping them, and the good part of that is they will also come to your land and help you plus you pick up bonuses along the way.
Remember to click on their unfinished buildings and apply for any vacant jobs - you do that for them and they will do it for you.
Not got neighbours - add some
CastleVille Bonus Collector
This is a beautiful little app, it will save you hours of trolling through your neighbours posts to pick up gifts and do it all for you with no prompting while you do something else.
Once you set it running just leave the page open, it will find each gift, collect it, say whoopee that it collected a gift and then it will refresh itself and pick up another gift, and will carry on until it's found everything for you.
Don't panic if you see that one of the gifts hasn't been accepted or has expired it will still carry on to do all the rest for you with no need for you to raise a finger or push a button.
1. Go to your Facebook home page.
2. Enter Castleville Bonus in the search bar and click on the result.
3. You can set the privacy setting right away - I've set it to my Castleville list, but you can set it to Only Me if you don't want the app to post to your FB page. Then click .
4. Next, give the app permission to Post to Facebook as me and Access posts in my News Feed by clicking the button. The post option isn't required, but the app will need to access your News Feed posts in order to operate correctly.
5. When the Castleville Bonuses app loads, you may need to close a pop-up ad. Do so.
6. You will want to pay close attention to the activity that is going on right behind the ad. The app will begin analyzing your news feed posts to get game bonuses. It will fetch all available game bonuses on your news feed and show the total number of posts analyzed and game bonuses. Now you can select which bonuses to claim by ticking the check boxes next to each reward.
7. You can also use the Search filter to search for a specific reward if there are too many results to sort through by hand. The Claiming Options include the ability to: leave a comment for 5% of the bonuses for friends, post to your wall, like every bonus claimed, and the Claiming time for each post. The default 10 seconds is fine, unless you have a slower internet connection - you could increase it.
8. After selecting your bonuses and options, press . A new browser window will open up and will begin claiming your rewards. It will refresh every 10 seconds to load the next reward. You can watch the app page itself to see which bonuses are currently being collected. When the collection is complete the window will close.
9. Now every time you open the app, you just need to let it fetch from the news feed and then claim your rewards with the quickness.
Have fun collection your Castleville game bonuses with ease!!
First time I ran this app it collected 88, yes 88 gifts for me - and all I did was go get a cold Pepsi Max out of the fridge.
- Put a Water Trough beside your chickens it will make them eat faster and you will earn more money and rewards
- Put your houses near the central courtyard this will give you additional income bonuses
- Put your Wood Cabin near to trees this will increase it's output and speed.
Use your energy wisely don't do clear things unless you have been instructed to.
Your ultimate task is to complete the quests to progress through the game.
The quests will need you to perform certain things in your neighbours kingdoms so only go to your neighbours kingdoms to perform the requested tasks or keep 3-4 of your neighbours for performing the requested tasks otherwise you will get stuck waiting for a whole 24 hours for the energy to be renewed to visit them.
There are big rewards when you explore the gloom, do this whenever possible.
Increase your nobility by purchasing and building Castle Buildings.
There are 3 main crafting buildings that you will need:
- Kitchen - this is for cooking in - but you knew that didn't you, e.g. your chickens will start to gift you eggs and with these you can make more elaborate dishes like quiches or omelettes.
- Workshop - all the gifts that you pick up can be used here to build other necessary items you will need for your quests.
- Studio - used for crafting decorative items and costume pieces.
Complete these as quickly as possible.
Ensure that you use the gifts wisely to make things that you really need, do not press Make because you have enough items to make something, wait until you need it.
Crafting is a key area of CastleVille the quests will request you to craft constantly in order to progress through the game. Hint: If it helps you can have more than one workshop.
Play on Facebook or Zynga
Odds are you are playing this game on Facebook which is good but there is a benefit when playing CastleVille directly on Zynga, on the right hand side you will see a notice board of sorts, while you are playing everyone's feed will be displayed showing you what they are giving and need, click on as many of these as you can and if you're lucky, which means if you're quick enough, you will collect the rewards. This is a great way of getting more energy and always keep an eye out for those elusive things that you need to complete your quests.
I will post more and more helpful hints, tips and cheats as I play this game and find out what else I can offer you in the way of insights into helping you progress. In the meantime - good luck fellow Kingdom rulers.
More by this Author
Photographs and responses to requests for help from the Graves, Burial Records and Photographs Hubpage Surnames A-F
Fun things to do on Google Translate for Google. My daughter and I spent ages playing with Google Translate which is a language translation program but it can do some really funny things too!
One of the best cakes for a teatime treat, easy recipe, quick to prepare, no mess and one of the best Lemon Drizzle Cakes you'll ever taste.