Dragons World Breeding Guide: Perks, Tips and More!
Dragons World Introduction
Dragons World is a fun breeding game released on the iOs and Android platform. It is quite similar to Dragon City, but with a few noticeable features.
Dragons World has a few options called perks for dragons every 3 levels. You can choose some of the following options:
- + Level - Increases the dragon's level without feeding (+1 level per perk)
- + %Satisfaction - Decreases the amount of food required to feed the dragon by 5% per perk (up to 25% total)
- + %Chance of a rare dragon - Increases the chances of breeding a rare dragon by 5% per perk (up to 25% total)
- + %Breeding speed - Increases breeding speed by 5% per perk (up to 25% total) when breeding with the dragon
- + %Gold - Increases the speed at which the dragon earns gold by 5% per perk (up to 25% total)
- + %Clearing Speed - Increases the speed to clear an obstacle by 5% per perk (up to 25% total) when using the dragon
- + #Essences - Increases the number of essences by 1 per perk (up to 3 max) received when exchanging a dragon
- + %Speed of Evolution - Decreases evolution time by 5% per perk (up to 15% total) when evolving the dragon
- Cancellation of the negative effect of the amplifier - Cancels the negative effect of the opposing elemental amplifiers
- + %Chance to double essences - Increases the chance to double the number of essences gained when exchanging a dragon by 5%
- + %Gold from dragons - Increases the speed at which gold can be earned from other dragons in the habitat by 3% per perk.
- + %Habitat capacity - Increases the maximum amount of gold that can be stored in a habitat by 5% per perk
As you can see, there are different options you can choose for leveling your dragons. You can choose 1 option every 3 levels. I personally like to use +%Chance of rare dragon because it will give me a much better chance to get the rare hybrids that are much harder to breed.
There are 5 basic elements and 3 special elements in Dragons World. The basic elements are:
There are also opposite elements, where you cannot use the basic dragons of each element and breed them together with each other. They are:
- Fire and Water
- Earth and Air
- Nature and Magic
- Light and Twilight
If you wanted to breed opposite element dragons, you will need to use a hybrid dragon and a basic element.
Dragons World Breeding List
Below is the list to breed all the different dragons in the game.
Fire + Earth = Lava
Fire + Nature = Spring/Tropical/Flower
Fire + Air = Phoenix
Fire + Magic = Magic Fire
Fire + Light = Sun
Fire + Twilight = Ash
Earth + Fire = Lava
Earth + Nature = Fruit/Grass
Earth + Water = River/Tortoise
Earth + Magic = Crystal
Earth + Light = Diamond
Earth + Twilight = Sapphire/Scorched
Nature + Fire = Spring/Tropical/Flower
Nature + Earth = Grass/Fruit
Nature + Water = Coral/Water Lily
Nature + Air = Butterfly/Dandelion
Nature + Light = Petal
Nature + Twilight = Mushroom
Water + Earth = River/Tortoise
Water + Nature = Coral/Water Lily
Water + Air = Snow
Water + Magic = Pearl
Water + Light = Rainbow/Seaweed
Water + Twilight = Sea
Air + Fire = Phoenix
Air + Nature = Butterfly/Dandelion
Air + Water = Snow
Air + Magic = Gryphon/Wind
Air + Light = Lightening
Air + Twilight = Night
Magic + Fire = Magic Fire
Magic + Earth = Crystal
Magic + Water = Pearl
Magic + Air = Gryphon/Wind
Magic + Light = Fairy/Light Magic
Magic + Twilight = Black Magic
Light + Fire = Sun
Light + Earth = Diamond
Light + Nature = Petal
Light + Water = Rainbow/Seaweed
Light + Air = Lightning
Light + Magic = Light Magic/Fairy
Twilight + Fire = Ash
Twilight + Earth = Sapphire/Scorched
Twilight + Nature = Mushroom
Twilight + Water = Sea
Twilight + Air = Night
Twilight + Magic = Black Magic
Triple Element Dragons
Here are the rare dragons and has 3 elements.
Fire + Earth + Nature = Predatory
Fire + Earth + Water = Ferocious
Fire + Nature + Air = Agile
Fire + Earth + Air = Desert
Fire + Earth + Air = Star Stone
Fire + Water + Air = Chinese
Fire + Earth + Magic = Obsidian
Earth + Nature + Water = Tectonic/Swamp
Earth + Water + Nature = Coastal
Earth + Nature + Light = Herbivore
Earth + Nature + Twilight = Gorge
Earth + Water + Twilight = Deep-Sea
Nature + Water + Magic = Lake
Air + Magic + Light = Gladiator
I have not yet figured out how to get the Legend dragons yet, so I will definitely keep you guys updated once I am able to get more information. Also feel free to let me know of any mistakes that I might have made for the breeding combinations!!
Stuff you might like:
- Dragons World Tips and Tricks
- Monster Legends Breeding Guide
Here is a brief guide on the new game by Social Point that is rather similar to Dragon City. Monster Legends allows you to breed powerful monster to battle other players.
- Dragon City Breeding Guide: Dragon List & Tips
A quick guide on how to breed the different dragons.
- Dragon City Walkthrough: Game Guide for Beginners
This guide is meant for beginners that are looking for a simple walk through to guide them through the game.
- Dragon City Guide: Tips & Tricks, Dragon List & Drag...
A brief introduction to Dragon City, the popular Facebook game that allows you to breed rare dragons and fight other player's dragons.
More by this Author
Here is a brief Brave Frontier guide developed by Gumi Inc. It is a very fun game to play.
Here is a quick guide to succeeding in Clash of Clans!
A brief guide to the words Starbucks fanatics use and also unofficial drinks created using their ingredients.