Fifa 11 Ultimate Team The Great Gold Pack Experiment
For those of you that don't know me i am one of the most well known fifa Ultimate Team builders going and have helped thousands of fifa players across the world,one of the ways in which i helped was putting people off buying packs,sure if you got a bit of birthday money and want to spend it on Microsoft points then go ahead but what i was trying to do was put people off spending their hard earned coins on packs,it is a waste of time.My previous hub was called Fifa 10 Ultimate Team The Great Gold Pack Experiment and this year i have done the same i have tried it from a slightly different angle not only am i answering the question of are packs worth buying i am also answering the question does it make a difference if i spend Microsoft points or coins to buy my packs as i get asked that a lot,I have basically spent 110,000 coins on packs and 1560 Microsoft points on packs so that is 17 packs brought with coins and 13 packs brought with my own cash!! Lets see what happened
P.s if you are reading this and thinking is there a PS3 fifa team building whizz-kid like myself there is,his name is Fuller_legend and you can find him here
This hub isn't anti-pack buying by all means buy away its just i get a lot of people saying they have 100,000 or 200,000 coins and they want to buy a load of packs and i think why not just hit the market and buy some players and build yourself a really good team and it is these people I'm trying to persuade away from pack buying.
Hard Earned Coins
Ok these are the hard earned coins ones first,i spent just over 114,000 coins and managed to buy 17premium gold packs,if you hear me talking about gold packs throughout this hub i am simply talking about premium gold packs and nothing else.I will list the best player in the pack as well as any other cards of note,all other items will be discarded and i will give you a rough idea of how much i got for the discarded items.
- Best: Thiago Motta 81 CM and Discarded the rest for approx 1400 coins
- Best: Gomez 83 GK and a 95 All Attributes Training Card and 1200 coins
- Best: Riera 79 CM and a 95 Training Card a 3-5-2 Manager Card and 2X 90 Contract
- Best: Huntelaar 81 ST and Petrov 80 CM and a LB-LWB card and 1150 coins
- Best: Bellamy 81 LW and Arsenal Home Kit and a CAM-CF Card and 1000coins
- Best: Gameiro 78 ST and a Barcelona Badge and a 90 Contract Card and 1100 coins
- Best: Jesus Gamez 78 RB and a 90 Contract Card and 1450 coins
- Best: Gomis 77 ST and 1750 coins
- Best: Howedes 78 CB and Mark Hughes and 1300 coins
- Best: Alex 82 CAM and a 90 coach and 1100 coins
- Best: Astori 76 CB and 3x 90 Contract Cards
- Best: Amanatidis 76 ST and 85 coach and 90 Contract Card and 85 Heals all Card
- Best: Diaby 79 CM and a 90 Contract Card and 800 coins
- Best: Bollati 75 CDM and liverpool home kit and Allerdyce and 650 coins
- Best: Heskey 76 ST and a 5-3-2 Manager Card and 950 coins
- Best: Karadenic 76 RM and 1700 coins
- Best: Davies 77 ST and a CAM-CF Card and 800 coins
Well i think we can all agree that that was a load of rubbish i think the best packs were number 2, number 5 and pack number 10 other than that it was a load of old rubbish,and that ladies and gentlemen is 114,000 coins gone,albeit i have about 20,000 coins left in discarded items i think that was a worse effort than last year,I'm hoping that the Microsoft points one is better so i can rescue something from this rag tag bunch of no hopers i have in my team now.See i do all this for you lot!!!
So here we go then fingers crossed i get some slightly better players otherwise im going to have to start at the beggining again.i honestly dont know if there is any difference in the packs you get between coins and points but i seriously doubt there is otherwsie people would of clued onto the fact by now.
- Best: Johnson 78 CB and Real Madrid Home Kit and 2x 90 Contract Cards and 550 coins
- Best: Kusmanovic 77 CDM and 2x 90 Contract Cards and 1100 coins
- Best: Holosko (Inform) 76 CF and a LW-LM Card and 900 coins
- Best: Ruiz 81 LW and S.Bruce and 2x 90 Contract Cards and 800 coins
- Best: Neill 80 CB and 1500 coins
- Best: Lloris 84 GK and Deigo Lopez 83 GK and Barcelona Badge and 90 contract Card
- Best: Gibbs 76 LWB and Emirates Stadium and CM-CAM Card and 700 coins
- Best: Cacau 79 ST and 95 rated Training Card and 1100 coins
- Best: Cana 78 CDM and 85 Goalie Coach and 1500 coins
- Best: Carew 80 ST and a LW-LF Card and 1800 coins
- Best: Antonini 77 LWB and 1700 coins
- Best: Felipe Melo 78 CDM and Head Coach and 1450 coins
- Best: Alexandre Pato 83 RF and Inform Ricardo 79 GK and 1350 coins
So in conclusion utter rubbish,sure i got a couple of nice players such as Lloris and Pato but apart from that quite disappointing,i would loved to have showed you pictures of my new pack containing an inform Messi but it wasn't to be,maybe next year,This will put some of you off and so it should,unless you have like £100 to burn on packs then you are not going to get anyone decent unless you are extremely lucky,Best of luck to all of you and I'll see you online.
More by this Author
Fight night round 4 is here,Its back and better than ever with improved graphics and sound as well as extra boxers and gameplay elements,Me personally i loved fn3 but when they announced the next one would have Mike...
How to trade efficiently, For more on this and especially Fifa 14 then go subscribe to www.youtube.com/user/gamevolution657