Fifa 13 Ultimate Team Coin Making Guide
Hi guys Warchild here and what follows is a guide about everything you need to know when it comes to making coins on fifa 13 ultimate team, Some of the techniques are the same as previous Fifa's but some have changed quite a bit while others have been used before and then tweaked as people found out about them. The techniques below have helped me and some of my close Fifa friends build squads that are worth over 1,000,000 coins and have amassed probably around 20,000,000 coins in the last three Fifa games alone.
If your new to ultimate team then what follows will be a revelation, if your not new then read it anyway as you may just learn something. This will definitely help you in some way or another and we all start with the same rubbish bronze squad and a small amount of coins so if one person can make lots of coins why cant you.
The Simple Rules
The simple rules are the rules that every beginner must understand before they start trying to make a profit, when you understand these rules then it is easier for you to follow the trading process or indeed find your own techniques.
- Formation Changes: When you have a player who is playing in a 3-5-2 position it is going to be far more beneficial to you if you can add a position card and change him to a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 as these are far more popular positions and can sometimes increase the value of your player by up to three times as much.
- Position Changes: Do not become the guy that buys Tevez when he is a CF, we all know he is a ST but if you buy a Tevez when he has been changed to a CF you will get him cheap, Add a ST card and all of a sudden he is worth 30,000 coins more and you only paid 2,000 for the card. Focus on the popular positions.
- The Dreaded EA Tax: Don't forget this as if you do not add it into your calculations it is very easy to end up at a loss when it comes to profit. If you sell Carrick for 3,000 coins then 150 coins will go straight to EA, this means if you brought him for 2000 then you have made 850 coins profit not 1000! Remember this when calculating what you should sell for.
- Holding The Cards: This started a couple of Fifa's ago and is a very sneaky trick although you do need a good amount of coins to do it, keep your eyes on the market and see who is becoming popular to buy and then try and buy up as many of that one player as you can and then wait a while, when you resell his price would of gone up accordingly because he is now seen as rare!!.
- Peaks: Peaks will be seen shortly after initial release and around Xmas time as lots more people get the game so the market gets lots more buyers with coins. This is the best time to have a trade pile full of average to good players!! sell sell sell.
Top 5 Quick Tips For Making Coins
Here are my quick fire tips for making coins fast on Fifa 13 ultimate team.
- 10k, Always try and get your kitty up to 10k when starting to trade as if a trade goes wrong and you end up losing coins which happens to the best of us then at least you have some back up funds to do some more damage with!! Don't get caught short.
- Always research your players, you can either check various databases that are out there or just watch a few players for a couple of hours to see how they are selling. Study your mark!!!
- Wait for inform players to be released and then buy the standard versions of that players as their price will drop for a week or two, this is the ideal way to make a quick few thousand coins but you will need to keep hold of your players until their prices rise again.
- The Rare or shiny players can be discarded for around 600 coins, what is a bonus is that you can sometimes pick up these players on the market for a couple of hundred less which means instant profit.!
- Second Account, the second account is always handy for having a huge trade pile of players ready to sell.
Like I have said countless times you will not be able to simply jump into ultimate team and start making a profit without knowing what you are doing, yeah sure you might make a couple of lucky deals and think your some kind of trading whiz kid but believe me you are not.
The only way you can do well is to do your research, I have been asked this question over a hundred times, which players are selling well??, My answer is always I don't know, but why don't you guys look for yourselves and see, Its plain lazy really, why should I do all the hard work for you so you can take my profit.!!
Head over to one of the good database sites such as http://ultimatedb.nl/ and do your research, if you know what a player sells for on average then you can go out and hunt that player down for a cheaper cost, it really is that simple. Do your research, hunt the player down and resell at a higher price, (don't forget the EA tax) Head over their now and start the hunt.
Keep Me Informed
Most of all guys i want to know how you are getting on with your teams and how your general trading is going, I always love to hear when someone has followed my advice and got themselves a great team or amassed a haul of several hundred thousand coins simply by following some of my simple rules. Good luck and happy hunting.
Great Fifa Hubs
More by this Author
How to trade efficiently, For more on this and especially Fifa 14 then go subscribe to www.youtube.com/user/gamevolution657
Fight night round 4 is here,Its back and better than ever with improved graphics and sound as well as extra boxers and gameplay elements,Me personally i loved fn3 but when they announced the next one would have Mike...