Go, Diego, Go Safari Rescue for Nintendo DS Mini Games
Mini Games Listed in Order
Below is a list of the mini games and how to play them in Go, Diego, Go for Nintendo DS. They are listed in the order they are tackled in Safari mode and the order they appear on the Play Any Game screen.
1. Say Jambo to African Boy - You just have to say Jambo into the microphone. It does seem that it does not always recognize you saying it at first, but in the end it has always said I completed the mini game.
2. Blow Air into Hot Air Balloon - In this mini game you just blow into the DS microphone located between the screens. The object is to fill the meter on the left of the top screen three times in order to fill the hot air balloon with air.
3. Say Jambo to Elephant - Works exactly like game 1 described above. You are just saying Jambo/hi to the elephant instead of the boy.
4. Unearth Drum - In this game you tap the rocks and drag them to the pile in the bottom right corner of the touch screen. You are done after you have fully uncovered the drum three times.
5. Dusting Drum - This works similar to game 2 described above, except this time you are blowing dust off the drum instead of filling up the hot air balloon.
6. Help Diego Avoid Obstacles in Cave - In this game you use the arrows to move Diego up and down on the screen to avoid running into rocks. There are also logs to avoid, These can be jumped over if you tap the touch screen or press the A button. You beat this mini game after avoiding 10 objects.
7. Play Drum to Clear Cave - In this mini game you tap the drum on the touch screen repeatedly to play the drum and fill up the meter on the bottom of the screen three times.
8. Move Branches - This works like game 4 described above, except this time you are moving branches instead of rocks.
9. Help Diego Avoid Obstacles in Grasslands - Basically the same as game 6, except different background scenery.
10. Choose Right Hiding Spot - In this mini game you select the hiding spot that Diego tells you to select. You are given two options and each is represented by a color. Diego tells you the color of the hiding spot to choose in English and Spanish. You beat the mini game after choosing three hiding spots correctly.
11. Play Drum to Put Stripes on Zebra - This game is like game 7 described above just with different thing happening because of you drumming.
12. Blow to Cool Off Jaguar - This game works like game 2 described above. This time you are blowing to cool off the jaguar.
13. Help Diego Avoid Obstacles in Flower Area - Basically the same as game 6, except different background scenery.
14. Move Branches - Just like game 8 and the controls in game 4.
15. Choose Right Hiding Spot - This one is the same as game 10 described above.
16. Play Drum - The controls work the same as in game 7 described above.
17. Help Diego Avoid Obstacles in Forest Area - Basically the same as game 6, except different background scenery.
18. Move Branches - Just like game 8 and the controls in game 4.
19. Elephant Stomp - In this mini game you scare away a lion by tapping elephant feet on the touch screen.
20. Choose Right Hiding Spot - This one is the same as game 10 described above.
21. Find and Photograph Magician - In this mini game you move around the camer view finder using the arrow keys and search for the magician. When the magician is within the viewfinder you tap the screen to take the photo and win the mini game.
22. Play Drum - The controls work the same as in game 7 described above.
23. Lasso Magician - This works similar to game 19 described above, but this time you tap the magician icon.
24. Play Drum to Undo Stone Elephants - The controls work the same as in game 7 described above.
25. Blow Trunk Like Elephant - This works like game 2 described above, except this time you are blowing to sound like an elephant.
More by this Author
Tom is sort of the leader of the four main Beast Quest characters, although he does respect Elenna as an equal and both work together. He is 12 years old. It is Tom that was given the Beast Quest,...
No comments yet.