Grand Theft Auto V Walkthrough: Bury the Hatchet
Character: Michael, Trevor
Location: Michael's house, Rockford Hills
Unlocked After: Surveying the Score
The big moment has come. Michael has lied for a long time, but he can't keep lying in the face of Trevor's unrelenting, brutal demands. Now the truth about North Yankton is about to be unearthed - literally - and two friends will face one of the greatest rifts in their camaraderie in a long, long time.
- Head to Michael's house as Michael or Trevor.
- Watch the cut scene. Uh oh, two and two are together.
- As the raging Trevor, head out to the airfield in Sandy Shores. There are a few conversations along the way; don't let them distract you too much.
- Hop in the plane at the airfield. Fly out to North Yankton.
- The weather will get very dicey about halfway through the trip, as you're headed across the mountains. Keep the plane nice and steady, and ignore the lightning. Fly high when you're over the ocean - the last thing you want to do is accidentally fly into the water.
- Watch the cut scene. Poor Trevor.
- Jump to Michael. You're in the graveyard and you need to escape. Problem is, Mr. Cheng's men are now after you. Take cover immediately and start firing. You've only got two targets to start, but when you head to the lower half of the cemetery they'll multiply quickly. Take cover and fire carefully. Bear in mind that you can shoot through gravestones, so goes under cover aren't necessarily safe. (The same goes for you, so only take cover behind the bigger monuments.) Make sure you grab an automatic from one of the bodies and start using it - you'll want the larger clips for what's to come.
- Now begins the difficult part. Once you kill the first two guys more vans will begin to pull up, unleashing a seemingly never-ending stream of thugs to kill. Don't fall for this. There is a limit to the number of men who show up - it'll just take a while before you reach it. Stay in cover up top until you wade through all the guys who appear at the bottom, then move down and keep moving up the graveyard towards the car. Only emerge from cover to shoot or, if the coast is clear, to move to a new vantage point. Michael's special ability is key to surviving on the run if you suddenly get caught, which will happen occasionally.
- Once you get to the car… well, unfortunate.
- Back in the plane with Trevor, land the sucker. Easy enough.
Gold Medal Completion
Time - Complete the mission within 11:00. This is tough, and hinges on moving through the graveyard as quickly as you can. Fire intelligently, making liberal use of Michael's special ability. Try not to get waded down in heavy snow when you're moving, and if necessary, start jumping. You'll travel faster.
Headshots - Kill twenty enemies with headshots. There are so many opportunities to do this in the graveyard that you'll be hard pressed to count 'em all.
Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 80%. It may be dark in the graveyard, but auto aim works just fine.
More by this Author
It may be the first place you really get to explore in LEGO City, but Cherry Tree Hills, like most sections of the city, can't be fully explored until you beat the game. There are a lot of little things to pick up here...
Barry's on a rampage, and this time his pro-narcotics agenda is pointed right at Franklin. Will our anti-hero manage to stave off corruption in this Grand Theft Auto V mission? Or is it way too late?
A Dark Room is a long, complex browser-based game with a ton of waiting involved. Help minimize your already minimalistic journey with this walkthrough.
No comments yet.