Grand Theft Auto V Walkthrough: Did Somebody Say Yoga?
Location: Rockford Hills, Michael's house
Unlocked After: Dead Man Walking
Let's face it, Michael does not have a good family life. His wife hates his guts, his son fears him, his daughter thinks he's a meddling pest. What Michael could use is a good Yoga session… or, perhaps, just perhaps, it's the very thing that will finally bring Michael's whole world crashing down. Enjoy what may be one of the weirdest, most treacherous missions in Grand Theft Auto V to date.
- Head to Michael's house.
- Watch the cut scene. Yep, you're gonna do some Yoga with Amanda and Fabien.
- Follow the prompts on the screen, not letting the control sticks go slack as you pull off the moves. You'll know you're in the right place when the arrows on the screen turn from white to green. Breathe deep and release the trigger buttons once the green circle on the breath indicator reaches the periphery. Hold it any longer and Amanda will get mad.
- Follow the second set of prompts. The process is the same as the first set, though it's slightly more demanding. Bear in mind that you need to hold the directional pads in place until you're done breathing in and out. The movements need to be nice and smooth.
- One last set. No different than the first two, really. Don't mind them when they get on your case if you don't breathe in quickly enough.
- After the next cut scene, head upstairs to Jimmy's room.
- Hop in the car and take Jimmy over to Burger Shot. Proceed to the waypoint in the parking lot.
- Watch the cut scene. Afterward, drive home. Partway through… well, you'll see.
- Your driving will suddenly become very erratic. Do your best to follow the path, and don't worry too much about whether you're going to get home or not. You won't. A cut scene will end the drive partway through, no matter how well you think you coped with the situation.
- Enjoy the next bundle of scenes and sequences. They're… uh… yeah. There's not a whole lot you can do, even when you're in control, besides enjoy the view.
- Home is only a few blocks away when you're back in the real world. Walk, or wait for the high to wear off and steal a car. Either way will take about the same amount of time.
- Head into the kitchen and watch the final cut scene to end the mission.
Gold Medal Completion
Time - Complete within 15:00. Not that difficult at all, as there are few things posing a threat in this mission.
Warrior, Triangle, Praise the Sun! - Complete the three yoga poses without fault. After doing the mission once you should have no trouble at all completing each of the poses without a slip-up. Fabien and Amanda will happily let you know if you've screwed up somehow.
More by this Author
Throughout LEGO City Undercover, Chase McCain will acquire a host of new outfits and powers to wrestle against the criminals of LEGO City. These are undeniably helpful - and they can be made more helpful with the aid of...
By the book. Yep, if there's one thing Dave's good at, it's completely ignoring the book. Sorry, Michael, but in this Grand Theft Auto V segment, you're going to get your hands dirtier than usual.
A Dark Room is a long, complex browser-based game with a ton of waiting involved. Help minimize your already minimalistic journey with this walkthrough.
No comments yet.