Grand Theft Auto V Walkthrough: I Fought the Law...
Character: Michael, Franklin, Trevor
Unlocked After: Blitz Play
Working for a payoff that may or may not come? Yep, that sounds a lot like Michael these days. He's been roped into a vehicle theft scam by the crazed Devin, and he's bringing Franklin and Trevor along for the ride. How much longer can Michael keep this up before his allies get sick of not being paid for their services...?
- Head to Alta as any of the characters. You're looking for the parking lot of a construction site.
- Watch the cut scene.
- Jump to Franklin. Hop in the red car after the meeting's done.
- Drive to the gas station in the Tataviam Mountains. The turnoff's quite sudden, so be ready for it.
- Time for a race. You need to tag the two guys in the sport cars with your own driving. This can be fairly hairy, given how densely packed the freeway is at the moment, but Franklin's special ability will put the other two to shame. Use it often, and in small bursts. Remember: you don't actually have to win this race. Just go fast enough to keep up.
- Eventually the game will jump to Michael and Trevor, dressed as cops. You need to steer through traffic as Michael. You're deprived of Franklin's special ability, but now you have three advantages: a) you're on a more maneuverable motorcycle, b) there's less traffic, and c) there are plenty of points in the road where you can ride right down the middle and completely avoid the traffic. Keep on the cars until they stop on a distant bridge. Be very careful - at the speed you're going, a single crash is likely to be fatal.
- Hop in one of the cars you've confiscated and start driving. Pick a driver once you're ready and begin the long race to the last waypoint. Michael has an early lead; Franklin has the advantage of his special ability; Trevor is… Trevor. You can win with any one of them, so long as you don't get too risky while still maintaining near-top speed. Be especially careful when going up one of the on-ramps - there's a stunt jump which is way, way too easy to hit, and if you do you may be lucky to get out in one piece, let alone win the race.
Gold Medal Completion
Tight Squeeze - Race between the two trucks. At one point during the first race there will be two trucks driving close together. Go between them. Simple as that, and not as difficult as it sounds.
Bus Passed - Race between the two buses. Same deal as the trucks.
Follow the Leader - Follow Trevor through the tunnel. While chasing Franklin and the other two racers, Trevor will veer off into the wrong lane. Follow him to complete this requirement. Tough, but not terrible.
Time - Complete within 12:00. So long as you stay on target you should be fine. Fly off the road at any point and, well… not so much. Watch your upcoming waypoints carefully.
Split Seconds - Use Franklin's special ability during the race. This is practically a necessity at some points, and you'd be crazy not to use it.
More by this Author
Throughout LEGO City Undercover, Chase McCain will acquire a host of new outfits and powers to wrestle against the criminals of LEGO City. These are undeniably helpful - and they can be made more helpful with the aid of...
Trevor's a busy dude, but he always has time to wreak havoc in suburbia. This Grand Theft Auto V walkthrough covers the locations of the signs he has to destroy in Vinewood.
In this section of The Sims 4 walkthrough we look at space exploration, a pricey - but worthwhile - enterprise for sims who love the stars. Aliens, here we come!
No comments yet.