Grand Theft Auto V Walkthrough: Mr. Richards
Location: Richards Majestic
Unlocked After: Blitz Play
There's no two ways about it: Michael wants to be a part of the film industry. He's got the acting bug in his veins, or at least the watching-acting bug, and he'll jump on any chance he gets to make pictures. So when the head of a major production company in Los Santos asks Michael to do him a favour, Michael is as enthusiastic as a puppy... assuming he gets a piece of the next big picture, of course.
- Head to the Richards Majestic film studio in Rockford Hills. It's not far from Michael's house.
- Approach the front door. Michael will automatically enter when you get close enough.
- Watch the cut scene. Afterward, make tracks for East Los Santos. Solomon will give you more details along the way.
- Park on the waypoint at the side of the road. This will spark another cut scene.
- Now you need to reach the helipad without attracting any attention. Enter Stealth Mode and climb the fence ahead of you.
- There are a couple of guys ahead, as well as a ladder. Sneak behind them, no sudden moves, and head up the ladder.
- At the top you'll see a worker ahead. Sneak up behind him and take him out. Much easier than trying to go around.
- There are two ladders ahead. Go up the ladder in the direction of the waypoint.
- Two guys will walk across a gangway ahead. Wait for them to pass, then sneak over the sides of the gangway, past a few ventilation shafts, and over to yet another ladder. Climb.
- You'll get into a fight with Rocco at the top. Take him down. Not too difficult, especially if you've been working on Michael's Strength stat. Just keep pummelling him until he falls.
- Get in the helicopter. Good thing you took those flight school lessons. Time to cut loose.
- Michael now has to 'convince' the talent that they should get back to work with Solomon. You can achieve this by flying recklessly in the helicopter. Your best bets are flying too low, going under bridges, and moving too close to buildings. Ideally you want to avoid hitting anything in the process, but if you do accidentally hit something and survive, well, the results will be satisfying. Keep this up until the two guys give in.
- Fly back to Solomon. You need to land the helicopter in the parking lot indicated on the map. More, you need to land more or less on the waypoint. Hover in close and drop the helicopter down nice and slow. There's some margin for error, but not a whole lot.
- Escort the two actors to Solomon's building. Don't run off or you'll have to return to them.
Gold Medal Completion
Time - Complete the mission in 10:00. Scaring the guys is the biggest time sink. If you want to hit this mark, you'll have to go risky from the get-go.
Silent Assassin - Kill three enemies with stealth attacks. You have a few opportunities to get this done, though when you take one guy down you'll probably have to straight-out fight the other.
Can't Touch This 2.0 - Take no damage during the fight with Rocco. So long as you constantly swing, this is a piece of cake.
Perfect Touchdown - Land the chopper without damaging it. As far as I know, this also implies not damaging it while you're convincing the talent. Risky, but it's excellent practice flying the helicopter. Once you've convinced the guys successfully, stay high and do your best to land directly on the parking lot. If you touch the waypoint properly the game will sorta do the work for you.
More by this Author
Chase is in with Vinnie Pappalardo's gang, and the crime boss immediately has a new job for Chase: use the Color Gun he just boosted off of a truck to rob the LEGO City Bank of the Bell Pepper Emerald. Sounds...
Part 13 of Lego City Undercover.
A Dark Room is a long, complex browser-based game with a ton of waiting involved. Help minimize your already minimalistic journey with this walkthrough.
No comments yet.