Grand Theft Auto V Walkthrough: Pack Man
Character: Franklin, Trevor
Location: Chamberlain Hills
Unlocked After: Bury the Hatchet
Franklin, Trevor, Lamar. Surely this is the greatest team of malcontents ever assembled. What are they doing? Stealing cars, of course! What better way to cement the bond between these three dudes than to share a very long trip into the country to deliver some pinched autos? Sounds like a plan.
- Head to Lamar's house in Chamberlain Hills. The waypoint is out front.
- Regardless of the character you pick, you'll wind up as Franklin. Drive to the rear of Glass Heroes Auto Repair.
- Lamar is waiting at the back. Hop in the car with him.
- Drive to the next waypoint without messing up the car.
- Once you're there you'll find Trevor waiting in a packer. Drive the car up the ramp, nice and straight, into the rear of the packer. You might need a bit of speed to hit the ramp, so line yourself up, back up, and then rev it.
- Drive up to Paleto Bay. Trevor and Lamar will have a looooong conversation on the way. The Packer is sluggish and doesn't turn well, so take it slow and enjoy story time.
- Once you hit the Raton Canyon the police will decide they don't like you so much and give chase. Keep driving, perhaps a little more quickly, until you enter Paleto Bay. Franklin is going to be crawling all over the packer, so don't swerve too much or he'll fly off the side.
- Now for some fun as Franklin. Get behind the cop that's tailing the packer and use the guns on your car to wipe out its tires. You can't aim in any way other than to swerve the car around, so aim carefully and don't throw yourself over a guardrail by accident. Once the first car is out of the way, pull up close to the packer's rear and keep dropping spikes behind you. These will wipe out the cops that get too close. Keep doing this and eventually you'll run out of cruisers to mangle.
- Follow the packer to the drop point. Walk over to Molly and have a chat.
Gold Medal Completion
Time - Complete within 12:00. The looooong truck ride is where you'll eat up most of the time. Watch your corners, and when possible swerve around other cars. You'll get plenty of opportunities to carefully do the latter on the highway between Los Santos and Paleto Bay.
Not a Scratch - Complete the mission with minimal damage to the JB 700. This is a bit tricky, as the cops will be shooting at you the entire way. You need to go a little slow to not overtake the packer, so swerve a bit to avoid having yout car's butt riddled with bullets.
Shredder - Take out three cop cars using spikes. So long as you're not driving behind them for any length of time, using the spikes on the cops is very easy.
More by this Author
Part 13 of Lego City Undercover.
It may be the first place you really get to explore in LEGO City, but Cherry Tree Hills, like most sections of the city, can't be fully explored until you beat the game. There are a lot of little things to pick up here...
A Dark Room is a long, complex browser-based game with a ton of waiting involved. Help minimize your already minimalistic journey with this walkthrough.
No comments yet.