Grand Theft Auto V Walkthrough: Predator
Location: Trevor's trailer, Sandy Shores
Unlocked After: Paleto Score Setup
Bloody rampages do not come without consequences, and if anybody has learned this lesson, it's probably Trevor. The guy has a ton of enemies - and though he thought he'd wiped out the most rural of the lot on one particularly bloody crusade, well... no. Apparently not. It's the O'Neil comeback!
- After finishing the Paleto Score Setup, wait around as Trevor for a short while. You'll soon get a call from Franklin who will alert you to the vengeful O'Neil brothers.
- Make your way to Trevor's trailer. The mission triggers inside.
- Watch the cut scene. These two are getting along real well these days.
- Hop in Trevor's truck and make tracks to where Franklin's waiting. It's a long, long drive -
- - except now the game jumps to Franklin. Chase the O'Neil brothers into Raton Canyon. Don't worry about knocking them around, just stay on them until they crash their truck.
- Run to the crashed car.
- Back to Michael and Trevor. Drive to the airstrip, hop into the helicopter, and take off towards Raton Canyon. Fly towards the yellow waypoint floating over the canyon.
- Jump to Michael. You need to use a Sniper Rifle to pick off the O'Neil's while they hide in the woods. Turn on infrared and you'll be able to better ID heat signatures, though there are a lot of deer in the forest that'll screw up your searching.
- When Trevor mentions shallows, look almost straight down. The first guy is wriggling around in the water below the helicopter.
- The second will be stalking through the woods. Pull the zoom out a bit and look for a form that's a little bow-legged, walking near the shore. Shoot him down.
- The third guy is on the right side, nearer to the bridge than most other things. Once you spot him he'll fire a rocket at the helicopter and disappear from sight.
- Down to Franklin. Follow Chop through the woods until he tracks down the last O'Neil. Shoot him up.
- Almost done. Switch back to Trevor and land on the road to pick up Franklin and Chop. There's more than enough room here to land; just be careful not to swing around too much, lest you run into any trees. Bring the helicopter straight down.
- Fly back to the airfield and land by the waypoint. Mind that you need to land fairly close to the thing - if you land too far out everybody will remain staunchly sitting in the helicopter. Lazy.
Gold Medal Completion
Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 70%. Time your shots well, and wait until you verifiably know that you're aiming at a person before you shoot.
Time - Complete within 9:00. The helicopter sections can really mess you up on the time, especially if you're bad at landing. I recommend switching to an overhead view whenever you're coming down to make sure that you're not going to land on uneven ground. (Or a tree.)
Headshots - Kill three enemies with a headshot. Ooo, very tricky. You need to kill all three brothers with head shots, in other words. Perhaps surprisingly, Franklin's target is the trickiest; let auto aim track the guy, then aim slightly upward and shoot.
Thin the Herd - Don't kill any animals. Fortunately, it's easy to ID the deer compared to the rednecks.
More by this Author
He may buy into some odd scams at times, but Michael's no sucker. So why's he in knee-deep with an obvious scam cult? Find out in this Grand Theft Auto V walkthrough.
Part 13 of Lego City Undercover.
In this section of The Sims 4 walkthrough we look at space exploration, a pricey - but worthwhile - enterprise for sims who love the stars. Aliens, here we come!
No comments yet.