Grand Theft Auto V Walkthrough: Pulling Another Favor
Location: Strawberry Ave.
Lovely, elegant Tonya needs yet another favor for her beloved J.B. What is it this time? No less than towing a car. What else would she need Franklin for? The last time he did this wasn't too difficult, so, hey, why not. Maybe Franklin will earn some actual cash this time around.
Or… maybe not.
- Approach Tonya. As before, she's on Strawberry Ave., right across the street from Franklin's house.
- Drive Tonya over to the impound lot at Rancho and Innocence Blvd. Same song as before, and hey, the tow truck is waiting for you in the exact same spot.
- Drive over to the Lucky Plucker restaurant on the corner of Little Seoul and Palomino Ave. This is a relatively high-traffic zone, so you'll need some tight turning to make the trip in one piece.
- Hook up to the SUV in the parking lot. It's easy to spot, as it's the only vehicle in sight.
- Haul the SUV back to the impound lot and drop it in the same area as before.
Yes, it's basically the same mission as last time. Is it as easy? No, not by a long shot. Pulling Another Favor forces you to really stretch your driving skills, as the SUV is quite difficult to pick up in the first place. Here are some tips for doing so.
- If you're bad at driving, you'll want to complete a gradual, three-point (or more) turn once you get inside the parking lot. Inch the tow truck up to the bumper of the SUV with small, careful movements. It's nicely lined up to start, so try to avoid hitting it by accident and knocking it out of alignment.
- If you're a good driver, particularly if you're good at driving backwards, the better way to complete this section is to back into the parking lot from the street. It's a short jaunt from the entrance to the SUV, and if your alignment is good you'll be perfectly positioned to get your hook under the car.
- Either way, as before, you'll have the easiest time aligning your tow truck with the car if you keep the camera on the vertical axis rather than the horizontal. The SUV is a bit bigger than your last car, so having it closely-aligned to the back of the tow truck will make the trip back to the impound lot significantly easier.
Gold Medal Completion
Time - Finish the mission in 5:30. This will range from very easy for good drivers to nigh impossible for bad drivers. There's no trick to this mission besides practice.
Unhook Bonus - Keep the SUV hooked until delivery to the impound lot. This shouldn't be an issue unless you get into a big crash and the SUV bounces free. Be careful while trying to hook it again should this happen - it's quite easy to hook something else by accident.
More by this Author
This is it. Chase McCain is not only in space, he's headed to the moon. Forrest Blackwell has his own little private utopia set up there, and he probably thinks he's safe from justice. Prove him wrong, Chase!
It may be the first place you really get to explore in LEGO City, but Cherry Tree Hills, like most sections of the city, can't be fully explored until you beat the game. There are a lot of little things to pick up here...
A Dark Room is a long, complex browser-based game with a ton of waiting involved. Help minimize your already minimalistic journey with this walkthrough.
No comments yet.