Grand Theft Auto V Walkthrough: Rampage Five
Location: Mirror Park
Unlocked After: Rampage Four
This is it. Trevor has reached the end of his rampaging days. He has one more grand quest to complete, and this time, it's against the greatest enemy of all… the frothing, never-content-with-anything hipster.
- Make your way to Mirror Park.
- Drive up beside the coffee shop. It's not far from a barber's.
- Watch the cut scene. Trevor has no appreciation for hipsters.
Welcome to the final Rampage, and by far the silliest. Weighing in on the side of sensible, hard-working folk everywhere, Trevor is going to war against a cadre of vicious counter-culture hipsters. You have a Shotgun, 25 Grenades and a lifetime of common sense on your side. Don't let Trevor down.
- This isn't the most difficult Rampage you've faced, but it is tricky thanks to the weapon you're given. The Shotgun is powerful, but it is NOT long range. You may occasionally wing targets without killing them. For the best effect, try to aim for people that are within a few dozen meters. Anything past that and you risk not landing a kill shot. Grenades remain your staple weapon for wiping out vehicles.
- The hipsters in this mission come out of every nook and cranny, and they do so in fair numbers. You're going to be under fire constantly, so much so that you may occasionally need to take cover. Probably the best spot is by the entrance to the cafe, as the hipsters can't get behind you from this angle.
- A lot of hipsters like to ride in on bikes and scooters. Unlike the other vehicles (mainly cars) in this scenario, you can feel free to target these guys with your Shotgun. Try to stay off the road while you're strafing around - there are a lot of bikes and scooters, and they have no compunction about trying to run over Trevor if he gets in their way.
- The brickwork of the building seems to allow the hipsters to blend in a little better than in previous Rampages. Let auto aim lead you around and find your targets.
- The Shotgun has a somewhat painful reload time. If you find yourself in the open with no shells, duck behind cover while Trevor regains his bearings.
Gold Medal Completion
Get 30 Kills - Only 30? Yes, this number is reflective of the somewhat poor nature of your Shotgun for ranged combat. Nevertheless, this isn't that difficult a benchmark to hit, and you can probably get it on your first try. Grenades will take you far in getting extra kills.
Get 12 Headshots - 12?! Ouch, that's a steep number, and it's here where the true difficulty lies. It's tough to get a headshot with a Shotgun if you're fighting at a distance. Nevertheless, use the usual tactic: let auto aim lock on, then aim slightly up. If you get lucky the spray will catch the person in the face and count towards your total. If not, well, there are plenty of other hipsters on the way.
Destroy 2 Vehicles - Grenades are a wonder, aren't they? In this case the debris from destroyed cars may also create an interesting series of ramps for scooter and biker riders to fly off of. What fun.
More by this Author
Throughout LEGO City Undercover, Chase McCain will acquire a host of new outfits and powers to wrestle against the criminals of LEGO City. These are undeniably helpful - and they can be made more helpful with the aid of...
Trevor's a busy dude, but he always has time to wreak havoc in suburbia. This Grand Theft Auto V walkthrough covers the locations of the signs he has to destroy in Vinewood.
The browser-based classic has a sequel! Check out this Candy Box 2 walkthrough for all the details on besting this cool text-based experience!
No comments yet.