Grand Theft Auto V Walkthrough: The Ballad of Rocco
Location: Richards Majestic
Unlocked After: Fresh Meat
You'd think a dude like Solomon, a big-time movie executive, would have no trouble taking out the trash. Solomon's hit hard times, though, and he needs a bit of help... a bit of help like the kind Michael can provide. You know, the beat-'em-up-and-bother-with-no-questions kind of help. So when Rocco swings by to harass and bully Solomon, he's biting off way more than he can chew...
- Head to the Richards Majestic movie lot. You're looking for a series of trailers in the rear of the lot.
- Watch the cut scene.
- Hop in the car and chase Rocco and Gianni down.
Time for a little chase. Rocco and Gianni aren't that tough to track, but tips are always in order.
- Until you're on the road beyond the studio, focus your efforts on leaving the lot. Ignore your targets. The area is tight, and the handling on your vehicle… so-so. Don't speed up drastically until you're beyond the front gates.
- Make the most of the straightaways, and there are a fair number of them. Use 'em to catch up to Rocco and Gianni in a hurry. They're fast, but not nearly as fast as you.
- Try to sideswipe their car. A bit later on the escape route the turns get a bit hairy, and it's tough to aim your gun. You're better off trying to run them into buildings, walls, or other cars. Your car is also much more durable than theirs, so don't fear wrecking your ride.
- Once you've stopped their car, open fire. It's difficult to kill the pair with crashing alone. (Though kudos to you if you can somehow manage it.)
- Stay in your car throughout, even if Rocco tries to run away. Just mow him over and keep going. Once they're dead you'll have a scant few seconds to beat it before the cops show up and wreck your fun.
- Solomon will call you after the fact. Agree to meet him back at the studio. Drive over there.
- Watch the cut scene in Solomon's office. Huzzah for Michael.
Gold Medal Completion
Time - Complete the mission within 3:00. This is a tough one. You really need to hammer down to catch up to Rocco and Gianni, and you need to wipe them out in a hurry. Your ideal situation is to knock their car over on the first ram when you catch up to them; barring that, or if you'd prefer an alternative, aim for the wheels on their ride to take them down. If Michael has a Grenade Launcher or another explosive you can also trap their car against a building, get out, and wipe them out quickly with a nice, juicy ball of flame. Whichever route you choose, make sure you get the pair on the first try.
More by this Author
Every city worth its salt has to have a Downtown, and LEGO City's Downtown is every inch a metropolitan wonderland. Overlooking the prestigious Albatross Island and home to one of Chase McCain's best pieces of police...
It may be the first place you really get to explore in LEGO City, but Cherry Tree Hills, like most sections of the city, can't be fully explored until you beat the game. There are a lot of little things to pick up here...
A Dark Room is a long, complex browser-based game with a ton of waiting involved. Help minimize your already minimalistic journey with this walkthrough.
No comments yet.