Grand Theft Auto V Walkthrough: The Bus Assassination
Unlocked After: The Vice Assassination
Penny-pinching millionaires seem to be legion in Los Santos, and the subject of this assassination mission is so cheap that he still rides the bus to work. Worse, he'll refuse to ride the bus if the price goes up. Sounds like this one really deserves a dose of Franklin-brand justice.
- Drive up to Hawick. Look for a set of telephones at the side of the road.
- Walk on up to get the mission.
- Drive down to Textile City. You're looking for a bus company called Dashound. (Yes, it's logo is even a daschaund. Very clever, Rockstar, very clever.)
- Hop into the bus in the lot. Hopefully you've driven a bus before now.
- Drive to each of the bus stops marked on the map. Don't worry too much about aiming - as soon as you hit the waypoint the bus will enter a cut scene, and you'll pull up as smooth as could be.
- Continue along the route until you come to the fourth stop. (Don't worry too much about looking in the back of the bus. This is distracting, and the target isn't going to end up back there anyway.)
- The guy will get on. Franklin will ID him at once.
- As soon as the guy bolts, rev the bus and chase him. He'll escape into a tunnel on a stolen bike. For a few moments he'll be out of your reach, but he'll soon return to the road and be an open target. Run him down before he can get away or weave into dense traffic.
- Ditch the bus as soon as the guy goes down. Steal another car nearby and drive away from the scene. Once you get far enough away, Lester will call in to confirm the kill and end the mission.
Gold Medal Completion
Time - Finish the mission as quickly as you can. Anything in the 4:00 to 5:00 range should suffice for nailing this mission. As silly as it might seem, using Franklin's special ability to pull tight turns makes this mission much, much easier, as you'll have an easier time weaving around traffic and pulling tight turns. (Though, uh, don't try to go between cars. You're tempting fate.) Skipping the boarding scenes will also cut down your time.
Hit and Run - Kill the target using the bus. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Be careful, though - it doesn't count if you hit something else with the bus, and that something hits the guy. You also can't just knock him off the bike, you need to actively run him over. The bus needs to make the kill, and nothing else. Last, you need to be careful how you angle the bus, as it's entirely possible that you'll be trapped behind the thing when you try and get out again.
Money Earned - Depends on how well you did during the assassination. You'll earn a cool $7,000 if you manage to complete the mission with a good time and a hit-and-run.
More by this Author
It may be the first place you really get to explore in LEGO City, but Cherry Tree Hills, like most sections of the city, can't be fully explored until you beat the game. There are a lot of little things to pick up here...
Throughout LEGO City Undercover, Chase McCain will acquire a host of new outfits and powers to wrestle against the criminals of LEGO City. These are undeniably helpful - and they can be made more helpful with the aid of...
A Dark Room is a long, complex browser-based game with a ton of waiting involved. Help minimize your already minimalistic journey with this walkthrough.
No comments yet.