Grand Theft Auto V Walkthrough: The Multi Target Assassination
Location: Gas station, Little Seoul
Unlocked After: Hotel Assassination
Franklin isn't above getting his hands dirty, even if he is the most level-headed of Grand Theft Auto V's three protagonists. And he and Lester seem to have a pretty good thing going with their 'for the right' assassination gigs, so, why not do just one more? Surely the people involved deserve what's coming to them anyway...
- Drive to the gas station marked on the map in Little Seoul.
- Answer the ringing telephone to get your mission from Lester.
- Check your text for the first of four targets. Delete the message after looking at it to make the target appear as a waypoint on your map.
- Drive to Vespucci Beach. You're on a time limit, so don't dawdle.
- The target is a guy in the body building park, namely the one with the defined muscle tone and the baseball cap. Find a secluded spot and shoot him from a distance. I found the public washroom a short distance away useful. Evade the cops if necessary.
- Hop back in your ride and head to the next waypoint down the beach.
- Your next target is in a boat, just off the shore. The waypoint will bring you to a parking lot; snipe him from there. Be careful not to hit the girl dancing for him by accident.
- Start driving. The third target is in Vinewood.
- Park across the street from the waypoint and hide beyond the sign opposite the building.
- Scan up the building. You'll see a guy on a scaffolding, cleaning windows. He's the target. Take him out.
- Last one. This guy's up in the hills of Vinewood. There's no sniping here, as he's got a motorcycle. As soon as you arrive, gun him down. Use Franklin's special ability from your vehicle to go slo-mo and target either him or his bike. Don't try to take off until you have a verified kill. Make sure Franklin's special ability is ready to go when you arrive or this will get very messy.
Gold Medal Completion
Time - Complete the mission as quickly as you can to maximize your payment. I finished it in 6:01 and got the gold; my guess is that finishing it below 7:00 will earn you the top spot. I highly recommend using a motorcycle to carry out the killings.
Speedy Killer - Kill all targets as quickly as possible. Again, 7:00 is probably a good time to aim for.
Money Earned - $7,000. Not bad for a day's work, if you get the job done quickly.
More by this Author
Throughout LEGO City Undercover, Chase McCain will acquire a host of new outfits and powers to wrestle against the criminals of LEGO City. These are undeniably helpful - and they can be made more helpful with the aid of...
Trevor's a busy dude, but he always has time to wreak havoc in suburbia. This Grand Theft Auto V walkthrough covers the locations of the signs he has to destroy in Vinewood.
In this section of The Sims 4 walkthrough we look at space exploration, a pricey - but worthwhile - enterprise for sims who love the stars. Aliens, here we come!
No comments yet.