Grand Theft Auto V Walkthrough: Three's Company
Location: Pillbox Hill
Unlocked After: Dead Man Walking
There's no pleasing Dave, nor his superiors. They want Michael to put his life on the line yet again, forcing him to steal the 'dead man' from Dead Man Walking out of the arms of the authorities. Even better, they've brought both Franklin and Trevor in on the heist. Will their dramatic helicopter attack on FIB HQ go well? Or will all three men wind up in body bags?
- Head to the waypoint in Pillbox Hill. You're looking for a large building with black glass windows. Note that you don't want to enter the underpass; you need to be on the upper road.
- After approaching the waypoint, walk up to Dave. He's sitting at a table nearby.
- Watch the cut scene. Accompany Dave to his car.
- Drive to the meeting point on the map. Yaaaay, everybody's finally together.
- Take over as Trevor and fly the helicopter to the FIB buildings in downtown Los Santos. You need to get the helicopter high enough that you're hovering over the building with the waypoint. Stay away from buildings otherwise, especially if you're unfamiliar with helicopters in GTA V.
- Shift back to Michael. Rappel down the side of the building. Don't worry about stealth, nobody inside the offices will notice you.
- Watch the cut scene. When you're ready, smash through the window. (Don't wait too long.)
- Jump to Franklin. Use his Sniper Rifle to hit the agents covering Michael in the opposite building. Clear the room and Michael will be able to leave.
- Switch back to Michael when Franklin is out of available shots. Use his handgun to kill off the remaining agents.
- Go back to Franklin. Use the Sniper Rifle to take out the helicopter directly ahead of you. Aim for the pilot and the whole thing will go down. If possible, swing around and target the helicopters pursuing Trevor and Michael. You probably won't be fast enough, but you can give it a shot.
- Jump back to Michael and use the machine gun to wipe out the three pursuing helicopters. Aim for the cockpits when you're using Michael's special ability for the quickest kills.
- You CAN use Trevor during this part, but you're better off leaving him to fly on his own while shooting as Michael. You can also let Trevor go autopilot on the remainder of the flight, if you like, though he's a bit slow at it.
Gold Medal Completion
Time - Complete the mission in 7:30. If you skip the cut scenes this isn't too bad. You'll also have to do the flying once the helicopters are out of the way, so hopefully you're comfortable with flying a chopper.
Accuracy - Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 60%. Shooting blindly at the helicopters as Michael is what will really bring this score down. Only fire when you're using his special ability, or if you have a very clean shot.
Headshots - Kill ten enemies with a headshot. This is Franklin's department. Snipe as many guys as you can. This is easy at first when they're staying still, but eventually they'll start to weave around more.
More by this Author
Any time you're dealing with Chan, you're dealing with Pagoda. There's no way to avoid this LEGO version of China Town - nor should you, as there's much to see and do here. This article will return to Pagoda after you...
It may be the first place you really get to explore in LEGO City, but Cherry Tree Hills, like most sections of the city, can't be fully explored until you beat the game. There are a lot of little things to pick up here...
In this section of The Sims 4 walkthrough we look at space exploration, a pricey - but worthwhile - enterprise for sims who love the stars. Aliens, here we come!
No comments yet.