Halo Reach SWAT Tips Part 2
Halo Reach SWAT
This is the second part of Halo Reach SWAT tips. This game type is something where one player can tide the turn of the fight quickly. A player can get double kills, triples, and over kills much easier if they play the game correctly. It would be great if they made a separate game type for SWAT, but they do not have one.
Knowing the maps layout is vital if you want to do well. Knowing where all the key points will help you in SWAT.
6. Avoid Wide Open Areas as much as possible! The other team can easily be up in the high areas of a map. If your out in the open you increase your chances of being seen and shot in the back. If you spawn in a bad area get out of there. There may be times when you spawn and get shot in the head right off the bat. This should not happen to much, but there may be some instances of it occurring. The best thing to do is go around the map cause being out in the open can be risky.
7. Aim for the head not the body. It will take far to long to eliminate the opposing team if you just shoot them in the body. Aim for the head cause they will die instantly. Practice your accuracy on swat. Get used to shooting when someones jumping, sprinting, standing still, using a jump booster, and more. The better your accuracy gets you'll find yourself dominating. Just remember every miss you make on your opponent allows them one mini second to take you out. Do not hesitate if you see an opportunity such as someone running to cover! It only takes one well place shot to take them out and that could make all the difference . Don't ever say "I can not make that shot". You need to get used to taking every shot possible even if you miss. Your accuracy will increase over time whether its no scoping or zooming in.
8. When in doubt jump! If you find yourself coming around a corner and see an enemy in close quarters jump! This may temporarily make the enemy miss. This is optional, but may give you a second or two to follow up a shot to them. Jump and aim for there head whilst your in mid air.
9. Come up behind the enemies ( flank ) One of the tips in the last part was watch your flank. If you find your team getting shot from a high location or a certain point, find a way to go around the map and get behind them. This may give you an advantageous position to eliminate multiple members of the team. Just be alert as one may spot you. If the opposing team stays in a high point for to long then they may end up winning the game if there maintaining that position.
10. Don't forget melee ! Obviously you'll want to always aim for the head, but in some circumstances if your really close you can shoot an opposing player(body shot) and melee to finish him off. This will mainly occur in close quarters as any longer and you will not get close enough. For example: you go around a corner and the enemy is a couple feet in front of you.
This concludes Halo Reach SWAT tips. There are many more out there, but these are a foundation. The biggest factor I can tell you is that do not get shot in the back. No matter how good your accuracy is, if someone comes up behind you they will likely eliminate you. SWAT is a game mode where position and accuracy are key. If you can not make head shots then you will ultimately die. There are a lot of different skill level of players. Some may take you out in one shot every time. You need to be faster and more accurate then them.
More by this Author
Using the best weapons in the latest zombie map called "Moon" for Call of Black Ops is absolutely essential to survive into the higher rounds! Moon is a very large map that takes place, obviously on the Moon,...
Black Ops 2 Zombies Tranzit can be a very difficult map because it is so large and is easy to get lost in. This guide will give you some tips and tricks for surviving against the zombie horde in Tranzit. There are 5...
Before you can finally face Miraak in the Elder Scrolls Skyrim Dragonborn Quests, you need to solve a book puzzle on the "At the Summit of Apocrypha" Quest. When you read the Waking Dreams book you will be...