Homemade Baby Shower Games For A Fun Baby Shower
Homemade Baby Shower Games - Fun And Easy
Need some homemade baby shower games? If you’re in the position of organizing a baby shower, perhaps for your best friend or sister, you’ll want to make sure the party has just the right combination of fun and participative homemade baby shower games. Here are some ideas of low-cost homemade baby shower games to get you started.
Baby Gift Bingo Homemade Baby Shower Game
Here is the first of our Homemade Baby Shower Games. It is of course possible to buy this game as well if you do not have the time for the preparation.
Get sheets of craft paper – blue or pink to match the baby, if the sex is known. Divide them up into squares, the number depends on how many guests there are but around 16 is a good number and easy to mark off with a pencil and ruler or even just by folding the paper to make creases.
Hand the sheets out, one to each guest. Each person fills it in with gifts that they think the parents will be receiving, and writes one in each box.
During the baby shower present unwrapping ceremony, each guest marks off with an X whenever a gift is opened that matches one of the squares on their sheet. The first person to complete a row wins a prize
Baby Bottle Competition Homemade Baby Shower Game
This is one of our great fun homemade baby shower games – and simple yet hilarious to play. You ask for volunteers to compete on who can drink a baby bottle full of liquid (milk – or any other drink of your or your guests’ choice) in the shortest time.
The guests who don’t want to participate also have an important role to play in cheering the drinkers on.
Baby Name Contest Homemade Baby Shower Game
You can make up your own rules for a baby name contest, which is a great one of the great homemade baby shower games that everyone will love. Guests can play individually or in teams. You can have completely open rules – any name goes – or to make it a little more interesting you can limit the letters used to only those in the parents’ names.
You can have various prizes such as funniest name, longest pronounceable name, cutest name and so on.
Fastest to Diaper a Baby Homemade Baby Shower Game
Here is another of our fun Homemade Baby Shower Games. Get a bunch of dolls and some suitable pieces of material and diaper pins and have a contest for who can diaper the baby fastest. If you don’t have lots of dolls, and don’t want to buy them, you can just use one doll and a stopwatch, this is just as much fun.
How Big is Mommy’s Tummy? Homemade Baby Shower Game
This, one of our Homemade Baby Shower Games, which can have hilarious results! A fun contest is to have all the guests guess at Mommy’s tummy measurement. Depending on how many guests you have, either to the nearest centimeter or millimeter to make it even harder! Then you have a fun ceremony to measure the tummy and the nearest to the correct measurement wins!
These fun and easy Homemade Baby Shower Games should get you off on a good start for your Baby Shower.
More Homemade Baby Shower Games
Homemade Baby Shower Games are the most fun party of a good baby shower party. Here are some ideas for homemade baby shower games to get you started:
- “Pin” the baby on the tummy – cut out a selection of cute baby pictures from magazines. The mommy stands in the middle of the room and each guest gets a baby picture and a piece of tape and has to stick it on the mommy. The nearest to the middle of the tummy wins! Blindfold each player and turn them round a few times to make it hard.
- Guess the toy / baby item – all you need is a blindfold and a bag full of baby items. The mommy is blindfolded and has to take one item out of the bag at a time and guess what it is. The funnier and more obscure the objects, the more fun this game is.
- Speed diapering – Here is a variation on the previous diaper game.This is a great fun baby shower game! You will need two life sized baby dolls and a few cloth diapers and diaper pins (at least four). Divide the party into two teams. Everyone has to remove one diaper from the doll and put a fresh diaper on, then pass the diaper to their next team member who does the same. The fastest team wins. It’s even more hilarious if each player is blindfolded!
- Identify the baby food flavor – For this baby shower party game you will need several (10 is a good number but anything over 5 will work) jars of baby food, each with the original labels removed and simply labeled with a plain piece of paper and a number. Each guest gets a spoon and a pad and pencil. Everyone has to taste each baby food and guess the flavor. The person getting the most baby food flavors right is the winner!
- Who’s the baby? This baby shower game requires a little preparation. You will need to get a baby picture of each guest before the party. Lay all the pictures out on a table, or make a corkboard centerpiece with all the pictures and some nice decorations. If some of the pictures are small you might want to scan them into your computer and enlarge them. Each picture is numbered and every guest has to guess which baby picture belongs to which guest.
When you pick the right homemade baby shower games you are guaranteed a great party, which doesn’t even, need to cost much!
More by this Author
When making cards and other crafts that use pressed flowers, one has two options. You can buy flowers that are already pressed, or you can press your own. While buying pressed flowers can save you some time, the costs...
Looking at a homemade water filtration using charcoal and sand can be a very good way to get clear, clean house water. As the need for clean water grows so will the need for water filters. Making a Homemade Charcoal...
Here are some top tips on how to lose leg fat.