How Clever Are You - Take My Fun Quiz and find out
Let's See How Well You Score In One Of My Trivia Quizzes
I've been giving advice on how to run a quiz and how to find easy quiz questions and now I'm going to give you an example of one of my pub quizzes for you to have a go at.
I design my quizzes so that most people should get about 70% of the answers correct.
My pub quiz is fun and has 4 rounds and is very popular down the local pub, the fun quiz rounds are these:
Round 1 - 20 General Knowledge Questions
Round 2- 10 Picture Quiz
Round 3 - 10 Theme Questions
Round 4 - 10 Family Fortunes Quiz Questions
Family Fortunes is called Family Feuds in America and each question starts 'We asked 100 people..." You have to try and guess which answer was said the most by that 100 people.
You don't need to be Einstein to do my pub quiz
ROUND 1 - General Knowledge
1. Which is the largest species of parot?
2. What colour was sonic the Hedgehog?
3. A lift used for food in a restaurant is known as what kind of waiter?
4. Who had a hit in 1984 with Ghostbusters?
5. What is the outer edge of a circle more commonly known as?
6. What was the first foodstuff sold in an aerosol can?
7. Vulcan is the roman God of what?
8. What job title is given to a person who climbs tall structures such as chimneys in order to carry out repairs?
9. Which came first, colour or sound movies?
10. In the Army what is the collective name for a group of large guns?
11. Born in 1866, who wrote the science fiction novels 'The time machine' and 'the war of the worlds'?
12. What is the most popular breed of dog in Britain?
13. Which chopsticks are longer? chinese or Japanese?
14. In the television series Batman, umbrellas were the trademark of which criminal?
15. What is the name of the religious artifact believed to have contained the blood of Christ?
16. Which sea does the Nile flow into?
17. What colour hats do ordinary smurfs wear?
18. Which European country is the worlds most visited country?
19. What colour is the slowest Pacman ghost?
20. Which African country has a coastline on both the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranian Sea?
ROUND 2 - Picture Quiz - Name the Animal
ROUND 3 - Music
31. Who sang most of the soundtrack to Bodyguard?
32. In which city is ‘Broadway’?
33. Which instrument did Lionel Richie play in the Commodores?
34. Which film featured 'You Sexy Thing' by Hot Chocolate?
35. Which Ben E King song went to Number one 25 years after it was first released?
36. Which group sang the theme tune to the Bond movie 'The Living Daylights'?
37. Which band had a huge 70's hit with 'Take It Easy'?
38. From which musical did the song 'If I were a rich man' origionally come?
39. Who reached No.1 in the UK pop charts in 1980 with 'Ashes to Ashes'?
40. In which musical did we hear the song 'Beauty School Dropout'?
ROUND 4 - Family Fortunes
view quiz statistics
4. Ray Parker Junior
14. The Penguin
15. The Holy Grail
22. Hammerhead Shark
26. Manatee or Sea Cow
29. Tasmanian devil
30. whale shark
31. Whitney Houston
32. New York
34. The Full monty
35. Stand by Me
37. The Eagles
38. Fiddler on the roof
39. David bowie
How Did You Score?
If you enjoyed my pub quiz then follow me because I will be making more of these for the HubPages and you will be notified when I post my next one.
If you like Family Fortunes then I have another quiz I made before, play it here: Family Fortunes/Family Feuds
If you would like to be a Quiz Master and do one of my pub quizzes then you can download lots of quizzes just like this this from my website here: Quiz Pub UK
Voting and leaving comments means a lot to me so please do, it only takes a click!
Another Fun Quiz!
I made another fun quiz here on hub pages just like this one but even more fun! Try this one too: Another Fun Quiz
More by this Author
Quiz number 2, this fun quiz is quite easy and filled with interesting trivia and fun videos. See how clever you are.
Not just brain teasers puzzles and riddles, this article has interesting facts about our brains and how to keep your brain fit and healthy.