Kane and Lynch - Tips, Cheats and Walkthrough
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Kane & Lynch is a cooperative action game that was created for XBox 360, PlayStation 3, and Windows PC. The game depicts two men as they go through a violent and chaotic journey.
The game is a fast paced shooter game that focuses on plot just as much as killing. Two death row inmates are forced to work together in order to pull off robberies and breakouts. They must fight together in an all out revolution.
Kane is a veteran mercenary with much experience, but with Lynch as his sidekick, things don't always go according to plan. Apparently, you can't always rely on a psychopath who doesn't have his medication.
Kane & Lynch Trailer
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Chapter 1: Impact
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Chapter 2: Trial
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Chapter 3: Withdrawl part1
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Chapter 4: Cracking Up part1
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Chapter 4: Cracking Up part2
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Chapter 5: The Mizuki
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Chapter 6: Exchange
Kane and Lynch Game Tips
The following cheats and tips have been submitted and suggested by other gamers, but none have been thoroughly checked and approved. So, some of these cheats and hints may work perfectly, whereas others may not.
Stuck on the Reunion Level
- Keep shooting at the glass protecting the driver, and it will break. Then you should be able to shoot him dead .
- All you have to do is shoot the driver in the top right window; it won't be easy but it's not impossible. Basically, just keep shooting the window until it bakes; then shoot again at the mans head.
- Shoot the pilot's cockpit with gunfire. Once the glass breaks, the truck will stop automatically. You must do it quickly because the dump truck will automatically kill Jenny on its second pass.
Freedom Fighters Level
- In the Havana level, 'Freedom Fighters,' just before you go to El Capacito, tell your men to take cover behind the large pointy statue. Then using RPGs shoot down the helicopter. If you need more supplies return to the point where you shot the APC vehicle, and you will find some more there.
Clear way for the driver when leaving the bank
- Go back and cover yourself behind the bullet proof glass and wait until the police come to you. Then you will be able to kill them all.
- When you go to Jenny in the courtyard of the Hacienda, a truck will drive by. Kill the two men in the back, then check the right side of where the truck just drove towards. There should be a guy there. Turn around and there will be a guy running up to kill Jenny, kill him, and keep turning to see another guy attempt to kill her. When the truck is driving back up, keep shooting at the driver's window.
Stuck at the South American Rain Forest
After fighting all the men at the Hacienda, you finally get to see Jenny. Then when confronting the brother, you'll basically get placed in the middle of it all. By the time you move, you get get killed.
- You can shoot the landmine next to Carlos' corspe, which kills one of the brothers and half of the men. The second brother on your left will escape with Jenny; there are two endings to the game, after this point.
The Final Chapter
- There are two endings to the game to which Jenny lives or dies. You are able to pick the ending by moving your player in the right direction. After stopping the cargo plane and grabbing Jenny, Kane can move towards either the helicoptor or the village. Moving to the village will extend the game to its final chapter.
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Chapter 7: Reunion
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Chapter 8: Breakout part1
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Chapter 8: Breakout part2
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Chapter 9: Retomoto Tower
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Chapter 10: Tokyo Streets
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Chapter 11: Freedom Fighters part1
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Chapter 11: Freedom Fighters part2
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Chapter 12: El Capitol
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Chapter 13: Bird's Eye View
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Chapter 14: Within The Walls part1
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Chapter 14: Within The Walls part2
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Chapter 15: Choice
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Chapter 16: Consequence
Kane and Lynch Xbox Cheats
In order to get the allotted gamerscore, you must complete the appropriate achievement. (Find the score in bold beside the appropriate task.)
50 to Won (25)- Win 50 rounds of Fragile Alliance.
A Lot (15)- Escape with $1,500,000 from a Fragile Alliance heist.
Behemoth (10)- Stop the roaring beast.
Berserkopath (30)- Make the most of Lynch's condition.
Boomstick (20)- Shotgun messiah.
Bulletproof (10)- Avoid using adrenaline on any level.
Bullseye (20)- Lynch reacts fast at the Exchange.
By the Grace of... (10)- Lynch puts them out of their misery.
Cash Addict (25)- Help to get all the money out in a Fragile Alliance round.
Celebrity (0)- Play as Lynch in Fragile Alliance.
Crime Buster (10)- Kill 10 traitors in Fragile Alliance.
Crowd Control (30)- Surgical precision in the nightclub.
Damned if you do (20)- Let them burn.
Damned if you don't (30)- No rest for the wicked.
Double Trouble (25)- Kill two traitors in a Fragile Alliance round.
End of the Road (50)- Complete the game in co-op mode.
Family Member (5)- Complete a Fragile Alliance session.
Frag Out (20)- kill 5 with one fragmentation grenade.
Fragile Alliance (10)- Complete the first level in co-op mode.
Have Gun, Will Travel Part I (20): Travel into the Rising Sun.
Have Gun, Will Travel Part II (20): Counter-revolution.
Have Gun, Will Travel Part III (20): The Beginning of the End.
Headmaster (10): 47 headshots.
Hindsight (10): Get that bird out of the sky.
Impact (20): Escape from death row.
Iron Flower (50): Complete the game on hard mode.
Mercenary (15): Complete one session in each Fragile Alliance scenario.
Most Wanted (50): Escape with $150,000,000 from Fragile Alliance heists.
Mr. Play-It-Straight (50): Win 50 rounds of Fragile Alliance as a merc.
Mr. Popularity (35): Kill 100 traitors in Fragile Alliance.
Never Give Up (30): Get 3 personal revenge kills in a Fragile Alliance session.
No Going Back Now (30): Go to the point of no return in co-op mode.
Perfect Split (25): All players split the money equally from a Fragile Alliance heist.
Pushblade Symphony (20): Points for getting up close and personal.
Return to Sender (10): Throw back enemy grenades.
Revenge Part I (20): Silencing the silent one.
Revenge Part II & III (20): Who's the old timer now?
Revenge Part IV (20): Shouldn't have gotten personal.
Revenge Part V (30): Glad it got personal.
Rush Hour (15): Escape in all rounds of a Fragile Alliance session.
Some (5): Escape with $50,000 from a Fragile Alliance heist.
Sun Tzu (20): Let your crew do all the dirty work.
Sweet Revenge (5): Get personal revenge in Fragile Alliance.
Teflon (20): Avoid damage on a level.
The Cleaner (30): Get 30 personal revenge kills in Fragile Alliance.
True Elite (0): Play as Kane in Fragile Alliance.
Veteran (35): Complete 200 Fragile Alliance sessions.
Playable Characters in Fragile Alliance
Some characters are unlocked only at certain rank levels while playihng in the Fragile Alliance.
Rank 30: Lynch
Rank 35: Kane
Kane and Lynch ScreenshotsClick thumbnail to view full-size
Kane and Lynch Features
Kane and Lynch will provide you with:
- Tense and unpredictable experience with two men that hate each other but must work together in order to save themselves and their loved ones. You can play as Kane in single-player mode or either character in two-player co-op mode.
- Violence erupts in meticulously created "safe" worlds where realistic and responsive environments as well as crowds will react when events get of out control.
- There is a wide variety of intense 3rd person game play.
- Fast and intuitive combat that lead a crew of criminal mercenaries to increase your chance of surviving and reaching your goals.
- You can play the two- player co-op and team up, which will allow you to split up the command of your crew when on a big job. And, at any point in the game, you can choose to play either upcoming or previous levels.
- Innovative multi-player levels are based on the game's themes for up to 8 players.
Kane (Adam Marcus) was once a consultant for large companies in Great Britain. Unable to cope with his two year old son's death and the blame that his wife puts upon him, he leaves the country, his wife, and his five year old daughter.
After six years of becoming a mercenary, he is contacted by a group, The7, which is "a brotherhood of unlimited power," who wants him as a part of their ranks. Promising Kane riches, he must follow a strict set of rules, and if broken, Kane is dead.
For thirteen years, Kane works for the mercenary organization, and when their retirement job in Venezuela goes wrong, Kane's team supposidly ends up dead. Managing to escape with a fortune, Kane flees, but the authorities quickly catch up and sentences his death.
Lynch (Seth Lynch) is a paranoid schizophrenic who made a simple, blue collar living working at a meat packing plant in Detroit. Because Lynch has a very volatile nature, he needs large amounts of prescription pills to keep his temperament under a certain control.
But, Lynch end up on death row after a one of his blackouts, which possibly ended in the murder of his wife, Anna. After realizing that his wife was murdered, Lynch called 911, believing someone else was at fault, and soon after, he went on the run. Once caught, Lynch was put on death row, but it is never 100% clear as to whether or not he killed his wife or if he was the victim of a set- up.
Other Kane & Lynch Info
- E307: Kane and Lynch Impressions
Leave your gaming impression when you log in to post your comment.
- Kane and Lynch: IGN
Find your Kane & Lynch help here.
- Kane and Lynch Trailer
Watch the trailer for the Kane and Lynch Game.
- bit-tech: Kane & Lynch
Kane and Lynch Multiplayer Preview
- Shack News: Kane and Lynch
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men Q&A's
- YouGamers: Review
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men review. Log in to rate the game.
- XBox IGN
Find various previews and reviews.
More by this Author
If you are having problems with your XBox 360, you can attempt to fix it yourself by taking it apart and trying to clean it out, and if you are not 100% sure how to do that, you can following the following guide for...
Created for Nintendo Wii, One Piece: Unlimited Adventure is based on the anime series- One Piece- that released in Japen in 2007. The game released in the United States in January 2008. Following the anime series...
Learn some of the signs of infected belly-button piercings and what to do about them.