LEGO City Undercover walkthrough: Heritage Bridge Collectibles
One of the more populated bridges in LEGO City - you'll spend a lot of time here - Heritage Bridge is appropriately packed with things to find. It won't take too long, of course, but there are still a fair number of collectibles hidden on this bridge. This article assumes you're making the attempt with every outfit at your disposal.
- On the Cherry Tree Hills side of the bridge there's a drill point on the central stone structure dividing the two lanes. Use it to get to the top of the structure and find a The Model Citizen Super Build. Get it done for a Gold Brick and the Frank Honey collectible. (You know you wanna run around as Frank Honey.)
- Climb the stone pillar on the right side of the bridge for a Super Brick. There's one atop the left pillar, as well, but you must catapult from the top of the bridge's supports to get to it. More on that in a second.
- Run up the left side of the bridge to the first archway. On the left, built into the stone, is a bundle of blocks you can yank off to get at a Super Brick. Climb to the top of the bricks beside the enclosure to find a grapple point to the opposite side of the arch, where you'll find another Super Brick. Edge your way out of the enclosure and around to the outer wall to find a path leading to the right archway. This will get you to the top of the supports, where you'll find the Ted Baxter collectible and a flag that you can raise to conquer the district and get a Gold Brick. Woo. There's also the aforementioned catapult.
- You can also climb the inside of the right archway to find a Super Brick.
- Climb the left archway on the Festival Square side of the bridge to find a Super Brick and a teleporter. The teleporter leads to a second Super Brick. Check the outside edge of this archway to find a drill point that will (eventually) take you to the top of the supports. Up here is a pig, the Pig Cannon, the Gold Brick you get for putting said pig in said cannon, and a Free Run medallion that will create a Free Run back at the base of the support. Complete it to earn the Skier collectible and a Gold Brick. You can also slide down to the left stone pillar via a zipline to get to a Red Brick.
- Climb the right stone pillar on this side for a Super Brick.
- On the stone structure overlooking Festival Square is a Silver Statue. Blow it up for a Gold Brick. You can get dynamite from a vending machine in Mercy Hearts Hospital, on the right side of the road leading off the bridge in Festival Square. Check the second floor via the elevator in the front-left enclosure of the Hospital.
Ahhh, bridges. Aren't they just so much easier than liveable districts?
More by this Author
It may be the first place you really get to explore in LEGO City, but Cherry Tree Hills, like most sections of the city, can't be fully explored until you beat the game. There are a lot of little things to pick up here...
Chase is in with Vinnie Pappalardo's gang, and the crime boss immediately has a new job for Chase: use the Color Gun he just boosted off of a truck to rob the LEGO City Bank of the Bell Pepper Emerald. Sounds...
In this section of The Sims 4 walkthrough we look at space exploration, a pricey - but worthwhile - enterprise for sims who love the stars. Aliens, here we come!
No comments yet.