LEGO City Undercover walkthrough: LEGO City Airport Collectibles
LEGO City Airport gets very little love in the main story of LEGO City Undercover, serving primarily as a through-point when driving around. It's a huge area, though, and there's lots to discover. This article covers everything you can find at the Airport once you have all of the game's outfits.
This section covers the south of LEGO City Airport, where you'll find a series of buildings connected to a similar lineup in Uptown. We'll start in the small, grassy park near the drop-off point where you saved Moe earlier in the game.
- In this shaded park is a BBQ fire. Extinguish it for a Gold Brick.
- In front of a bank that's down the street from the park is a Call-in Point Super Build. Construct it for the M.O.V. collectible and a Gold Brick.
- In front of a store called Quentins are four silver potted plants. You need to match the colours of the pots (red, yellow, pink and another red) to the flowers. This will get you the Clown Robber Wes collectible.
- The highway is raised along the opposite border. You can use a small path under the ramp to get to find a small seaside restaurant. A space crate on the bottom boardwalk will get you up to the balconies, where you'll find a box of flowers to water for a Gold Brick. Use the red pot here to get to the roof where you'll find a Chicken Glide to get to a collectible in Uptown (though you can get at it with your Jet Pack, as well).
Parking Lots and Roads
- Off to the side of the previous restaurant, by a parking lot, is a Stunt Ramp Super Build. Construct it for the Pilot collectible and a Gold Brick.
- In a loop in the road across the street from the Super Build is a Silver Statue. Blow it apart for a Gold Brick. Also here, just across the path and down some stairs, is a Train Station to activate for a Gold Brick.
- Under the highway ramp by the P2 parking lot is the Air Hostess collectible. Jet up or wall jump to get it.
- Across the street from the terminal's entrance are three glass shelters. Use the red pot on one side to get on top of them. Up here is a Super Brick and a Scan Point you can use to catch a gang of ne'er-do-wells in the act. Beat them up for a Gold Brick.
- Out front of the Airport, across the street from the shelter, is a Disguise Booth. Assemble it for the Airline Attendant 1 collectible and a Gold Brick.
- Under the highway ramp across from the terminal is a boulder. Bash it for a Gold Brick. Opposite here, also under the ramp, is a Gold Question Block.
- At the rear of the P4 parking lot, set against the mountains, is a fence. Jet over it to get the Alexandra Greenwood collectible. You can also get at this from the Uptown - Airport border by skirting around the edge of the park.
This section covers the Airport's largest and most prominent building.
- There's a dynamite vending machine out front of the terminal. Beside it is a phone you need to turn orange, one of four. A short ways down from here is an ATM to bash for a Gold Brick.
- Run through the fencing across from the Train Station and get to the closest rear wing of the building. Near a green plane is another phone to turn orange, and above it a ledge that will get you onto the roof. Ahead are two doors to break through: one leads to the Air Host collectible, the other to a Super Brick. Go back the way you came and drop off the right side of the building to find a BBQ fire you can extinguish for a Gold Brick. (Also here are two Super Bricks on the wings of a small, red plane.)
- Jet onto the glass awnings overtop the entrance to find two Super Bricks. Climb up to the right side of the ads over the entrance to find a pipe leading to a Jet Pack spot. Use it and the next one over to find a cat hiding in the lettering. Save it for a Gold Brick.
- At the corner of the main terminal and the opposite wing of the main terminal is another phone. Three down. Keep running along this wing to the end and you'll find the Orange Color Swapper you've been needing in a small, open garage. Also in here is a box of parts; carry it to the green patch at the end of the wing to reach the roof via a trampoline.
- Make your way onto the roof and run forward. There's a door to bash open ahead that will lead to a Super Brick. Past here is a two-way intersection. To the left is a fuse box that will activate a Drill Thrill challenge. Complete it for a Gold Brick. Check the rear of the raised platform where you did the challenge to find flowers you can water for a Gold Brick. Check atop an AC unit in the top-right of this area for a Super Brick.
- To the right is a lengthy obstacle course up to the top of the terminal; along the way you'll find a drill point on a lower roof that leads to two Super Bricks and the Airline Attendant 2 collectible, a coffee break spot (Gold Brick), a Helipad Super Build (Camel collectible and Gold Brick), a pig on the billboard opposite the Helipad (Gold Brick), a Super Brick atop two wall jumps, another Super Brick behind the tall central structure, and, atop the apex of the terminal, the LCX Control Tower Super Build (Gold Brick) and a Free Run medallion. Completing the Free Run will get you the Skater Girl collectible and a Gold Brick. Climb the Control Tower to find the Airline Pilot collectible and the Districts Conquered flag, worth a Gold Brick for raising the flag.
- Back on the ground, check the gap between the terminal and the small blue storage shed. A teleporter here will drop you onto the statue of the astronaut across the street, allowing you to grab the Super Brick hovering over its head.
Airport Hangars and Warehouses
This section covers the myriad of shelters scattered around the landing strips of the Airport, behind the terminal.
- On the side of the hangar where you fought the gang is a door to bust open. Inside is a Red Color Swapper and a safe containing a Super Brick. A ladder in here will take you to the top of the hangar, where you'll find a Scan Point for a Vehicle Robber. Complete it for the Shifter collectible and a Gold Brick. Grab the Super Brick off of the edge of the hangar on your way down to catch the robber, as well.
- Against the terminal, near the fence, is a shed with a drill point out front. Use it to get to a Super Brick.
- There are four garages set against the waterfront. One you can break into with your Rex Fury outfit to get at a Red Brick. The next over contains three Super Bricks. The third contains a plethora of Color Swappers which you'll need to complete this area. There's nothing in the fourth, but you can find the last orange phone at the side of the building. This will get you the Pizza Delivery Boy collectible.
- You can break into the two sheds to the left of the terminal's west wing. Inside one is a space crate that will beam in an alien to catch for a Gold Brick. Inside the other is a Vehicle Robbery Challenge that will earn you the Rugged collectible and a Gold Brick.
- Spread through the Airport area are sets of three waste bins that need to be coloured with the Color Gun. One is beside the storage shed with the Color Swappers, and requires yellow; another is against the west wing of the terminal, tucked beside a blue plane, and requires red; the last is against the tip of the east wing of the terminal, and requires blue. Get all three for the Cleaner collectible.
This section covers everything that's left, namely the planes and the gaps between the planes.
- There are two Super Bricks atop the wings of a green plane sitting near the west wing of the terminal.
- The furthest plane out on the runways, closest to the water, also has two Super Bricks on its wings.
- There are two Super Builds in the middle of the runways: one is a Call-in Point that will get you the Protector collectible and a Gold Brick, the other is a Loop De Loop which will get you another Gold Brick. Use the Loop De Loop to get the Grounddog collectible.
- Behind the terminal is a Tick Tock Trial. Complete it for the Vor collectible and a Gold Brick.
- There's a third plane by the east wing of the terminal with Super Bricks on its wings.
More by this Author
It may be the first place you really get to explore in LEGO City, but Cherry Tree Hills, like most sections of the city, can't be fully explored until you beat the game. There are a lot of little things to pick up here...
Barry's on a rampage, and this time his pro-narcotics agenda is pointed right at Franklin. Will our anti-hero manage to stave off corruption in this Grand Theft Auto V mission? Or is it way too late?
A Dark Room is a long, complex browser-based game with a ton of waiting involved. Help minimize your already minimalistic journey with this walkthrough.
No comments yet.