League of Legends Stop Blaming Your Jungler
I wanted to make this article because I have played League of Legends a lot and feel like people are too hard on their junglers in so many different situations. That would be fine if they were at fault, but in most cases it involves a player getting outplayed and then someone raging at their jungler for not ganking. The point of this guide is to know when it is your fault so you can learn from your mistakes and become a better player.
When it is your fault..
You might be confused on what is and isn't actually your jungler's fault. These are some common offenses that people tend to blame their jungler for that are actually not their fault.
- If you die in a one verse one exchange. If you die 1v1 you got outplayed. It's simple. You should not die straight up to your lane opponent. When you watch players in high elo and competitive play, they almost never die in lane unless they are ganked by a jungler or another lane. Moral of the story is don't blame your jungler when you get outplayed.
- If you are overextended without a ward. Getting camped sucks and is never fun, but it is your responsibility to get a ward and keep vision. Also, if you do not see where their jungler is do not go aggressive because chances are he is really close are ganking you. All in all, not your junglers fault so do not blame them.
When it is their fault
You might be really confused but I am serious. Do not blame your jungler even if they make a stupid mistake. Everyone makes mistakes and blaming does nothing to help. Remember that no one is perfect and can make ideal plays all the time. Sure you can blame your jungle but what is that going to solve? Nothing. Most people do not realize that the final fate of the game is decided in late game team fights. One fight can make the difference between winning and losing so complaining about small mistakes in lane does nothing. Simply put, blaming, in an situation is not a good thing. Try to avoid it at all cost if you want to win.
It's hard to accept blame but do it.
Taking blame for something you have done can be a very tough thing to do but it has an exponential amount of benefits. When you take responsibly for your misplays you accept that you made a mistake which makes it easier to learn from it and not do it again. If you are constantly blaming your jungler then the chances are that you will never get better. Taking blame allows you to reach your full potential. Everyone can become great but only with the aspiration to get better.
If you ever want any more ganks
If you jungler is feeding your lane and sucking it up. This might not be a bad thing. However, complaining and calling your jungler a noob because he never ganks will probably make him not want to gank at all. Surprising? People tend to be very sensitive when it comes to their gaming egos and they will definitely hold things you say against you. My suggestion is be polite to you jungler and ask for help if you need it. They can be pretty reasonable at times.
The Jungle can be a stressful place
Sometimes junglers tend to get all the blame and none of the credit. They are really a humble bread that gets blamed a lot for no apparent reason. Junglers can make or break a game but please do not put the game entirely on their shoulders. Take responsibly for you own mistakes. Blaming the jungler is an easy thing to do but he does not deserve it. No one does. Let us all respect our junglers and take responsibility for our faults and realize that everyone is prone to making a few of their own. Let us live and let live on the fields of justice and have fun.
Other League of Legends Resources
- League of Legends Best Top Lane Champions
A guide on the best top lane champions in league of of legends.
- League of Legends 10 Things Keeping You From Gaining...
10 things that could be holding you back in ranked games in League of Legends. Tips on how to gain elo and win games.
- League of Legends Understanding the Meta
The explanation of the current meta in league of legends.
- League of Legends How to Win Ranked Games
tips on winning ranked games and being a cool carry pro
- League of Legends Guide to Mid Lane
Intense guide on the tips and tricks of mid lane. Information on playing mid lane and how to be a successful mid.
- Best Champions to Carry Ranked Games in League of Le...
List of champions great for carrying ranked games.
- A Guide to Playing League of Legends Ranked Games
Tips and trick to help aid the performance in ranked games. Ways to improve play and gain a higher elo.
- League of Legends Best Champions For Beginners
List of the best champions for beginners to play in League of Legends
- How to Raise Elo League of Legends
Guide on gaining precious elo. Tips tricks and methods for people of all skill levels
More by this Author
list of the worst champions in League of Legends. champions that are not very strong in League of Legends
How to use wards and guide to warding. The importance of warding in League of Legends and how to get the most out of your wards.
In depth guide on playing support in League of Legends as well as tips to improve your support play. Everything you need to know about the support role and how to play support like a pro.