Behold the new portable media player, MP5 player. So, what are the features this product has? Would it change your life if you have one? I don’t think so, but it does give new light to portable entertainment. It all started with mp3 players, and then mp4 players emerged. Both types of players have given us a cheaper alternative to portable entertainment. However, times have changed and mp5 players give more features than the two. While mp3 and mp4 players still exist in the market, mp5 players just seem to give us a better kind of entertainment. There is no format using mp5 media; no audio or video format for that, not even game formats. Even so, mp5 players are here and they come in different shapes, sizes, colors, and designs. And hopefully, they will stay in the market for a long time.
You may find that mp5 players are similar to Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) and Nintendo DS. Though the appearance and some of the features may be similar, the price bracket is a little different. It is a cheaper product with limited features; nevertheless, they can still give portable entertainment.
Here are some reasons why you might like to have one:
- It is an mp3 player
- It is an mp4 player
- It has games, aside from the built-in games, it also supports other classic NES games
- Video recorder
- Audio recorder
- TV out feature so you’d be able to watch your videos and pictures on your TV set. You can also use your TV as your game console.
- Larger TFT screen compared to mp4 players
- Supports 320x240 video resolution. Some might support higher resolution than that.
- Some might include FM radio
- Most have large built-in memory
- Card slot feature for expandable memory
- Picture viewer
- Different languages to choose from (English, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, and Turkish)
Please be noted that not all of the features mentioned above are available in all mp5 players. Some may not have some of the features. So, if you are looking for a portable media player that is both affordable and entertaining, you might like to check out mp5 players. Here's a few sample pictures.
More by this Author
Most people probably already know that the right-hemisphere of the brain is responsible for our artistic skills such as music and other forms of art, spatial skills, and what we directly perceive. The left-hemisphere of...
Lately, green tea has become well-accepted by experts to contain beneficial nutrients that help improve overall health. It is considered to be better than black tea and oolong tea in terms of health benefits. Why is...
Exercise is a good way to develop a healthy heart, mind, and body. Healthy hearts are developed when a person perform the recommended daily aerobic exercise routine. They help keep the heart's blood flow unclogged and...