Mob Wars for Experienced Users
Recurring Income Is Important
Why You Need Recurring Income
There are numerous good reasons to build recurring income:
- Investing in buildings will give you more recurring income
- Investing in weapons and equipment costs money
- When hit by a bigger Mob Wars player, you might need money to add the player to the Hitlist
- When you hit another Mob Wars player, it costs money to rig the ignition to ensure he is killed if he adds you to the Hitlist just because you are stronger than he is
The above reasons are important if you want to build a Mob that works. Your recurring income will keep adding funds to your activities, and you will find that it becomes easier to buy more expensive equipment once you begin investing in buildings so you speed up the process.
Remember: adding youself to a strong mob will also help you since you are protected by the weapons and armory they have available. In my mob I keep equipment at a ratio of 10 pieces of equipment more than the mob size. So even on single days where I don't play there is plenty of protection for all mob members. When I check back with Mob Wars on Facebook, I fill up the weapons and armory to remain at least 10 ahead of the number of members.
Skill Points Need to Enhance Your Mob
Prioritizing Your Skill Points
You need to prioritize your skill points the right way.
- If you plan on playing alone, you will need to focus on Health, Energy and Defence - in that order
- If you join a strong mob, you only need to focus especially on Health and Energy. Defence will be based also upon the strength of your mob
- If you join a weak mob, you won't achieve much.
Attack skills are best used once you have established yourself. Upsetting mobs can earn you some quick hits, and you end up spending fortunes on healing yourself.
Defence skills are good to build since others will leave you alone once they see you can fight back.
Health is important since single fights can cost you a couple of hundred points if you're alone.
Energy is using to complete jobs so you can earn money to build recurring income, and buy equipment for your mob.
The Pawn Shop Can Help You
How The Pawn Shop Can Help You
Once you complete all 11 crime waves - or levels - for each job you earn playing cards which can be swapped into extra skills. This is an excellent way to build extra points to strengthen your mob.
The Pawn Shop and Godfather can bring you quickly ahead. You earn one skill point per level you complete, so when you get 10 extra points by swapping a few cards you can suddenly refill your energy, complete a level and get extra skill points.
- Mob Wars on Facebook
This was my introductory hubpage on the Mob Wars game on Facebook. You should read this hubpage before you read this one so you know the basics.
- Join My Mob
You can click this link to join my mob and be helped by the many weapons and equipment already invested in within the Goldwing MCs gang.