Nintendo DS Lite Nintendogs Cheats & Tips
The Nintendo Nintendogs is a fun, interactive pet simulation game. You are the pet parent and trainer to a puppy of your choice. You get to pick the pup, name it, care for it, and train it. All the perks of a real dog except you don't have to pick up the dog poo. ;-)
The game does not feature a fun storyline like most other games, but the fun comes from being able to talk and train your puppy.
Your puppy on the LCD screen of your Nintendo DS Lite game console can understand short, clear words spoken into the handheld game's speakers.
You have to walk the dog, feed it, love it, and care for it. You can enter competitions to win trainer points that will unlock other dog breeds and designs.
It may sound like a game for younger kids, and I'll admit, it's not my type of video game. But, my near 23 year old boyfriend has found himself captivated by the dog. He chose a cute little black pug, named it and preceded to play with and train his new puppy. Mind you this was at night, while I was trying to sleep! (Ugh.. Ha). His grandmother plays the game, as do my 13 and 6 year old cousins. This game seems to fit people of all ages, as the cute puppies are enough to captivate you into playing.
Nintendogs USA Commercial #1
Nintendogs USA Commercial #2
Nintendogs: Best Friends Cheats
You can unlock the following dogs and designs by earning the following points. The Unlockable is in bold.
Boxer: 10,000 Trainer Points
Cavalier K.C. Spaniel: 35,000 Trainer Points
Chihuahua: 50,000 Trainer Points
Dalmation: Obtain Firemans Hat on Walk or Via Bark Mode
Desktop Interior Design: 6000 Trainer Points
Jack Russel Terrier: Obtain Jack Russel Book on Walk or Via Bark Mode
Miniature Pinscher: 30,000 Trauner Points
Miniature Schnauzer: 16,000 Trainer Points
Outer Space Interior Design: 18,000 Trainer Points
Pug: 14,000 Trainer Points
Ranch House Interior Design: 40,000 Trainer Points
Seaside Design: 12,000 Trainer Points
Shetland Sheepdog: 4,000 Trainer Points
Shiba Inu: 45,000 Trainer Points
Shih Tzu: Collect 2,000 Trainer Points
Siberian Husky: 20,000 Trainer Points
Toy Poodle: 8,000 Trainer Points
Urban Living Interior Design: 25,000 Trainer Points
Welsh Corgi: 22,000 Trainer Points
- If you want to become a good trainer, set a daily routine and follow it. Your dog will become more loyal to you.
- When on a dog walk, if you come across another dog, drag your dog's leash and push the dog towards the other dog. If your dog runs away, drag it back to the other dog. If you dog starts to chase the other dog, hit each by tapping it with the arrow. If the dogs are friendly towards each other, then you did a good job.
- To train for a Disk Competition or Obedience Trial, make sure to go to a park where there are no other dogs. Use the Dog Biscuits or Jerky Treats to rewards your dog.
- When on a dog walk, tug on the leash to make the dog run beside you. This will speed up the time on the clock and make your dog more active.
- When on a dog walk, watch the top screen because if the icon stops and your dog is still moving, you need to tug on the leash to the left to stop the dog because there will either be a present or garbage up ahead.
- You don't need to save the game manually after you win a competition because the results, money, and trainer points, will save automatically.
- At the beginning, when you're choosing a puppy, tap the breed that you want; if you don't see the color, gender, or personality of dog that you're looking for, tap the back arrow and select the breed again.
- The best way to get Trainer Points is to compete in competitions. You get about 100 points every time to go to a competition.
- Although, unnecessary to refill, you can refill food or drink by tapping the empty box on your left.
- When socializing your puppy with other dogs, you can tell that the dogs don't like each other when you hear a bongo sound. Otherwise, you'll hear a xylophone if they like each other.
More by this Author
If you are having problems with your XBox 360, you can attempt to fix it yourself by taking it apart and trying to clean it out, and if you are not 100% sure how to do that, you can following the following guide for...
Pokemon Battle Revolution features 11 different colosseums, each with changes to both normal play and prerequisists. The attacks are more diverse, with each Pokemon acquiring their own animations allowing for most...
An awesome-looking tattoo can unfortunately turn into a big infected mess. Read on to learn the symptoms of infection and how to treat it.