PS3 or Xbox 360
Let get started. When we look at some of the features for the PlayStation 3. What do they include?
- PSN (PlayStation Network) this is the (free) online service including the PlayStation store.
- Wireless Controller(s)
- Console this is the system including the connections for hook up. It has HD capabilities
- Game Play is great and graphics fit the times.
- Bluetooth compatibilities with Sony and non Sony Bluetooth headsets
- You can even link to your computer as it will be detected as a media server for video and music.
- Great Prices and game selection
- top of the line software and hardware
- No red ring of death (hardware malfunction)
Simply one of the best gaming consoles on the market. Great for online gaming especially if you already have internet service. I give the PS3 a 8.5 out of 10.
Xbox360 or 360
As does the PlayStation the Xbox 360 has some pretty handy features. Lets list them here.
- Xbox Live for Internet (not free subscription service) many may argue that online game play is better. Has yet to be proven.
- Also has wireless controls (the controllers take batteries and depending on how much you want to spend it could cost more to get the rechargeable kind).
- Does not support Bluetooth.
- Great game play and bundle packages.
- Lower price then the PS3
- Extra memory might be need through and external hdd.
- Great selection of games.
This is a good console if you want a Microsoft based system where you pay for everything including internet even if you already have Internet service. Ill give the 360 a rating of 6.5 out of 10.
What do you think?
We ask that you try both consoles before making your decision. Your comment are welcomed. These are just the general comparison and is based on simple test of the two just like in the video. Keep in mind everyone is entitled to their own opinions. If a debate starts I would love to see the results so I encourage it. Let the debating begin.For more information on which is better look for more hubs like this in the near future. Thanks for reading.