Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 walkthrough, Part Thirty-Four: Undella Town
With a jaunt through the bowels of an inactive volcano at your back, you emerge beside the idyllic resting ground for the rich and famous: Undella Town. Like Lentimas Town it has no part in your Pokémon League challenge, but that doesn't mean you can't get a lot out of this place.
Start by visiting the Pokémon Center and healing up. You have a battle you can't avoid in Undella Town, and you'll spark it by approaching the tunnel in the north of town. Hugh's eager to see how you're doing, and his pokémon are all too happy to give you a scrap.
- Emboar, level 41 (if you picked Snivy), Samurott, level 41 (if you picked Tepig), Serperior, level 41 (if you picked Oshawott)
- Simipour, level 39 (if you picked Snivy), Simisage, level 39 (if you picked Tepig), Simisear, level 39 (if you picked Oshawott)
- Tranquill, level 39
Reward: 4100 Pokedollars
Though Hugh looks a lot stronger, his team is virtually unchanged from when you faced him in the Pokémon World Tournament, save for levels and evolutions. If you could beat him then, you can beat him easily enough now. (Guy really needs to get more than three pokémon.) Once he leaves you can freely explore the town.
Start by heading back to the Reversal Mountain entrance. Hidden to the north of the cave, in front of a bulldozer, is a hidden Shiny Stone. South of the entrance, against the fence, is a Berry Juice. Grab both.
Time to explore the buildings, from west to east.
- The first house has no items, but the man in the karate outfit will happily buy any 'super rare' items you find in the Abyssal Ruins, a location deep beneath Undella Bay. More on that in a future walkthrough. (Needless to say, if you want a lot of money quickly, this man can make it happen.)
- The second is the Marine Tube, connecting Undella Town with Humilau City. When you first arrive this area is inaccessible.
- The third is a villa belonging to Caitlin, a member of the Elite Four. Despite that, she's not home - and when you come visiting, you'll be expecting to see Cynthia, the former champion of the Hoenn League. After you beat the game you can come to this villa and fight her, and thereafter face her again once per day in Spring. Cynthia's hideously strong, so be happy she's not here to challenge you now.
- The fourth building is the Pokémon Center. Inside is a man who will give you a Prism Scale.
That's all for buildings. Now for hidden items.
- To the south of the Marine Tube is a house. You can't enter it, but if you go down on the beach and search next to the house you'll find a Heart Scale.
- Further west down the beach, a short ways south of a pair of folding chairs and an umbrella, is a hidden Pearl.
- Just south of the tunnel out of Undella Town, also hidden, is a Pearl.
- To the east, a short ways out of town (and actually in Undella Bay) is another hidden Heart Scale. Follow the beach north to a narrowing in the path to catch its signal on your Dowsing Machine.
- At the end of the narrowed path is a Draco Plate, which boosts dragon-type moves when held by a pokémon.
With the area thoroughly explored, you now face another choice. The storyline wants you to head north to Route 13. If you want to explore, on the other hand, you can check out Undella Bay (you're already there, after all) or the slightly more distant Route 14. Both are good choices, and since the Draco Plate was sitting beside Undella Bay, we'll go there first.
More by this Author
Want to put a new spin on your old pokemon? Discover the locations of the Mega Stones in this Pokemon X and Y walkthrough.
Puzzled over where to find a particular TM or HM? This Pokemon X and Y walkthrough has got you covered with the locations of all of the TMs and HMs in the game.
A Dark Room is a long, complex browser-based game with a ton of waiting involved. Help minimize your already minimalistic journey with this walkthrough.
No comments yet.