What is this Qwirkle?
What is this qwirkle?
Qwirkle board game is a great family game comes to you with 108 wooden tiles, painted in six colors and each color tiles have 6 different shapes printed on them. In addition to those tiles, you get a bag to store them and a book of rules to follow. If you are looking for the family board game to present as a gift to your son or daughter, qwirkle board game would be a great selection. No sooner the kid opens it, no doubt, the whole family will get stuck to that as addicts.
See what L. McDonald "a mom" says
….After my daughter opened her Qwirkle game at her birthday celebration, the whole family sat down to play it. Kids (6 & 9), parents, and grandparents all learned the rules quickly and had a great time playing together. My dad doesn't usually like to play games, but he made a point of saying how much he enjoyed this one. ….
Qwirkle Board Game
Qwirkle Easy to learn – Easy to play
The book of rules coming with qwirkle board game gives you all the guidance to go ahead with the game. Any way just to brief you how it goes
- Keep all tiles face down on the table
- Each player can randomly draw 6 tile from them.
- On his/her turn, each player can place one or more tiles on the board as face up.
- Or he can give up the same turn and return one or more tiles he had and get the same number of tiles randomly again from the pool.
- Scoring – 01 point per tile placed + 6 points bonus for placing a series of 6 tiles with even color or even shapes, in a row.
- Each player must keep 6 tiles in hand every time, till the end. He must draw new tiles from the pool after his every turn.
- Once all the tiles on pool are over and one player finishes his hand tiles too, the game ends.
I purchased this for a six year old nephew, and the whole family joined in to break in this game. It was easy to understand, but challenging. My nephew really enjoyed the game, but it was hard for the adults not to be competitive when playing. The game is fun, and it makes you want to out-think the opponents. Says Robert Hoff "smoknbob"
Qwirkle is award winning
Qwirkle is educational and brain developing
Qwirkle board game makes your tiny ones to think strategically, to identify shapes and colors, to learn how to work according to given rules and to learn counting etc. So, it is really important to allow them playing with some game like this. It is much better than watching the TV or playing with a top or a doll.
By Katherine Saez
Fun in every second. Says another mom…
Great game for families or friends. Typical game lasts 30-60 minutes. Very thought-provoking, yet relatively simple. It is a great fun for all of us.
Qwirkle Best Price
Have you played Qwirkle? Share your Comments
No comments yet.