The Crayola Dry Erase Activity Center Educational Tool
Crayola Dry Erase Activity Center
I have a new best friend and her name is Crayola Dry Erase Activity Center. Maybe I should amend that to say my toddler has a new best friend in the activity center – I do however have to admit that I am smitten to pieces with it too.
The Crayola Dry Erase Activity Center is the perfect play and educational toy for my six year old toddler. He loves to write, and strangely to erase things too so this has definitely come in handy for him. So why do we both like it?
- · We love to travel and this is the perfect learning tool to use on the go. It can be used in the car (so no more antsy “are we there yet” questions) and it’s also great for use at home.
- · The board also had interchangeable templates that slide under the dry erase surface. This makes it one of the most convenient learning tools available.
- · Unlike majority of the toys available to kids these days, the activity center does not need batteries. It can be used straight out of the box.
- · Weighing just 1.8 pounds, this is one of the lightest fun toys that a child can carry around without any help.
- · It comes with over 25 games and learning activities so there is never a dull moment with this board on deck.
The one small disadvantage is the small parts pose a choking hazard for children under 3 years old which is why the Crayola Dry Erase Activity Center is recommended for children 4 years old and above.
The activity center is the perfect learning tool for any child who wants to practice writing, coloring, free drawing and numbers. It is backed by the trusted Crayola brand and a money back guarantee!
More by this Author
I was listening to my XM radio (heavens how did I exist without satellite radio?) when the song Alone (often referred to as How Do I Get You Alone) by Heart came on and I was moved to tears,literally.I stopped dusting...
When I truly like a man, I pursue him. I shamelessly go after him with every bit of energy I have and if I may tut my own horn, I always get my man. I know that I’m not the typical woman. I know that what I...
No comments yet.