The Elder Scrolls Online Walkthrough - Bleakrock Isle: Dangerous Webs
Bleakrock Isle is a terrible place to live. Wolves, bears, undead abominations... and spiders. Big, bad, terrible spiders. The hunters of Bleakrock Isle seem pretty ill-equipped for taking the things on, as well, and they need some help to save their own from a terrible, thread-covered fate. Prepare yourself for some eight-legged slaying as you try to free them all from their own blunder.
Location: Bleakrock Isle, Hunter's Camp
Reward: 42 gold
This quest is part of a related quest line requiring you to gather the inhabitants of Bleakrock Isle for Captain Rana. It's optional, but it's also pretty easy - and doing it will get you a sweeter reward in the end. Better you spend five minutes getting it over with. The rest of the quests are found in a separate article. (Coming soon.)
- Head to the roughly northwest corner of Bleakrock Isle. If you get lost, follow the road that winds northwest of the Bleakrock Waypoint. It snakes directly to your destination, Hunter's Camp.
- Along the way you may run into a few Frostbite Spiders. This is a good sign that you're on the right track. Fight or kill as you see fit. They should be pretty easy to take on one-at-a-time, though you may occasionally run afoul of more than one. So long as you're level four or above they shouldn't present too much difficulty. (There should be lots of other players doing this quest at the same time, so don't worry about being overwhelmed. It usually won't happen.)
- Eventually you'll find a small camp on the side of the road, watched over by an Argonian who appears to be injured. This is Bura-Natoo, and she's the one who will give you the quest you seek.
- Bura-Natoo's in trouble. Paying little heed to her guildmaster, she and a hunting party came out, ill-prepared for what awaited, and got overwhelmed by Frostbite Spiders. Bura-Natoo herself isn't doing that great, but she's more worried about her three companions - Tethis, Naer, and Hunts-in-Shadow - as they've been captured and cocooned by the stupid Spiders. You'll have to free them.
First up: Tethis. Leave the campfire and head a short ways west, up a small slope past some twisted trees. There's a cave ahead, and at the end of it you'll find a large ball. Investigate it to free Tethis. Be careful while fighting the Frostbite Spiders here - they're not terribly difficult, but occasionally killing one will spawn a smaller one immediately thereafter. Be ready to continue fighting. Keep an eye out in this small cave for spots to mine Iron Ore, a handy crafting item you'll use in the future to improve your items.
Pop out of the cave and cross the snow field down to the next cave to the south. Same deal here: enter, kill, plunder, save. There are more Iron Ore spots in here, always useful, and I also found an Aspect Rune sitting near the cocoon. Hopefully others will be as lucky.
You get the idea. Head another cave south of here and raid it for all your worth. There's more Iron Ore to be found inside, as well as the final cocoon.
- Return to Bura-Natoo's fire after saving her fellow hunters. She'll thank you for your efforts and gift you with 42 gold, not a bad haul for such a quick save. She'll also 'put in a good word for you' should you ever join her guild back in Davon's Watch, which is... always handy, I suppose. (Though if four hunters got schooled by such easy prey, maybe her word isn't worth a whole lot. Just sayin'.)
More by this Author
In this section of the Elder Scrolls Online walkthrough we travel to Quarantine Serk, a sickly place, and dispense with some Bad Medicine. Very bad.
In this section of the Elder Scrolls Online walkthrough we head to Ebonheart and help an old friend (ish) with Taking the Tower. Yay, blatant theft!
A Dark Room is a long, complex browser-based game with a ton of waiting involved. Help minimize your already minimalistic journey with this walkthrough.
No comments yet.