Killing Time: 10 Ideas to Add to Your List
- Read. Pick up a book from your favorite genre and relax.
- Video Games. If you need an online source, try www.pogo.com.
- Blog! It's a great way to make some extra income, share your thoughts and ideas, take up a new hobby, or advertise your business!
- Take a nap. Sometimes we just need to lie down for an hour or so and rest. Nothing wrong with a little RnR.
- Try a new hobby. Scrapbooking, crafts, blog, start your own hubpage account, woodworking, cooking, etc.
- Clean your closet. Go through your closet and get rid of items you no longer wear or see yourself wearing in the near future and donate them to Goodwill or sell them on eBay.
- Exercise. Get on Youtube and look up a Zumba video or a yoga video. Go for a walk outside and take in the fresh air. Head over the gym and hop on the treadmill for 45 minutes. Do core exercises like jumping jacks, sit ups, push ups, crunches, etc. You'll be killing time and getting healthy at the same time.
- Search the internet. Look up topics that you're interested in and research them. Knowledge is power!
- Take Photographs. Grab your camera or your camera phone and start shooting! Take pictures of you and your friends, your family, nature, and so on. Upload your photos to your computer and join a free photo-sharing website such as snapfish.com where you can order your photos and have them delivered to you for a small fee (they always have sales!).
- Volunteer. There are many ways to volunteer your time and many organizations that would love you to do so. You can volunteer for your local police department, Habitat For Humanity, Red Cross, Hospice, animal shelters, and more! Get out there and search for opportunities in your community.
More by this Author
If you find any of these animal facts to be untrue or misleading, please leave a comment and I will correct the information. These are true to the best of my knowledge, so I apologize for any incorrect facts. Feel...