Most Popular Kids Toys.
Most Popular Toys
toys and games
These days, children are really fussy about the type of toys that they receive as presents. Whether it is for a special occasion, or just a small treat, most of them change their minds at least twenty times when they are heading into the toy store.
The toys that we loved when we were children are very different to the toys of today. Or are they? Little girls still love to receive dolls, and boys always love a toy car or truck. But I think most parents have that feeling of dread when they are not sure if what they are buying is the right thing, and they can't bare the thought of their children not liking the toy that has been bought for them. So I have taken a look to see what is out there, and more importantly, what is popular today.
So here is the lists that I feel will put a smile on their faces.
1 Zhu Zhu pet Hamsters.
These are adorable, furry, hamsters and they are the perfect family pet. There are five hamsters to choose from, the first one is Patches, the flower-lover; Chunk, is a surfer, Pipsqueak,; Mr. Squiggles, or Num Nums. They have more than 40 sound effects, (I want one!) and do loads of things, you have to check them out. gorgeous,
2. Disney Princess. Just one kiss princess Tiana doll from Mattel. Comes with tiara, Necklace and blue ball gown.
3.Transformers. Bumblebee helmet ,Optimus prime, and cyber stompin Bumble figure. Anything transformers really!
4. Cyclops night vision goggles. allows you to see up to 50 feet away. Also has added portable microscope mounted on the top of the goggles. Kids will love it.
5.Original Tickle me Elmo, tickle him once and he'll giggle, twice and he laughs, three times and he has hysterics. Really funny.
6. Baby born. Little sunshine doll. interactive , she speaks and laughs when tickled.
7.Barbie is back! The new Fashionista doll collection. Each one is fully pose able, and with their own distinct personality.
8.Toy story interactive Buddies.
Original conversations from the film plus buddy interactions
One figure starts talking and the other responds in interactive buddy mode
Together they have over 100 sayings. And also their eyes Blink. Cool
9.Hexbug Inchworm. If your boys like scaring their parents half to death then this is great! it has seven way steering and a unique crawling action, with it's unique design it's enough for any mother to go ughh!
10. Salvation 3 RC helicopter. A good indoor helicopter ! With multiple channels. easy to use.
11. Guitar hero air guitar. Drive your mother mad! with this. It consist of a guitar pick and a belt buckle. You just connect it to a wearable mini amp.
12.Baby Annabel pram. nice wicker effect. Has reversible hood.
13.Barbie pink world camper. It has a pink pop out tent with a chandelier, full size kitchen and a bathroom with loo. A Must see.
14.High school musical 3. Gabriella and Troy two doll gift set.
15.Xbox 360 Fallout 3 Game of the year
16.PS3 80Gb Consolewith WWE legends of wrestlemania.
17. PS3 slim 120 Console with fight Night 4 and Tiger Woods 2
18.Nintendo Wii game Mario kart and official steering wheel.
19. Xbox 360 Batman Asylum game.
20. And last but not least I just wanted to add that all toys are special to children, they love to play and use their imagination.
There are so many toys out there to buy today, but sometimes our children still prefer the simple toys that make them smile. I hope you find something here that your children will love.
And that's it! After studying page after page of such brilliant kids toys and games, it makes me want to forget I am an adult and start acting like a kid again!
- Teen Parenting and Pregnancy Options
How Do I tell my parents I am pregnant? A step by step guide explaining the easiest way to tell your parents. Includes how to do a pregnancy test, and discusses other pregnancy options. With links to Pregnancy Advice Services.
- Baby Homecoming Tips For Dads!
Congratulations you're a dad! Here's a few tips to make sure that the baby's homecoming runs smoothly. Includes cleaning, food ideas, cot and crib safety and last minute essentials.
- How To Be A Great Babysitter - What You Need To Know
So you want to be a babysitter? Here are a few tips to get you started. Includes getting to know the child, meds, and learning how to handle a stressful child.
- How Far Would You Go To Protect your Child?
I am woman hear me roar is a well known saying. But how true is it? What would you do if your child was in danger?
- Child Locator Gadgets keep Your Kids Safe With These...
Keep your children safe with these latest Child Locator tracking devices. From toys to watches.
- Pushchairs and Baby Strollers A few ideas to help y...
Pushchairs and baby strollers, everything a new mom needs for her baby.
- Best Selling Baby Products - Baby Learning Items to ...
Baby learning items are a great way to help them take their first steps and stimulate your babies mental development. Buy online from Amazon
More by this Author
Cystitis is a painful illness. But there are a few self help ideas that you can try. These will work relatively quickly, as long as you follow these instructions.
A step-by-step guide to facial exercises that will alleviate those wrinkles in just 10 minutes a day! They're easy and you can even do them while watching TV!
Thyroid disease A personal guide that will help you recognise each symptom and side effect that the Doctor doesn't know. From harmful tablets to seeing the illness in your face and body.