thehelios profile image 75

Is it easier to wake up in the morning or stay awake till morning?

I'm planning to wake up at 5 am.. so shall I sleep early and get up in the morning or just watch movies till 5am..

paxwill profile image82

paxwill says

• thehelios profile image

Ravikumar (thehelios) 4 years ago

Paxwill, I totally agree with you... when I was in college I tried staying up till morning and the first time I slept just before my networking test ..the second time I did very bad in the test..but later i became good at it, thanks to online Gaming.

• thehelios profile image

Ravikumar (thehelios) 4 years ago

Thanks for the reply...I've been trying this since college..mostly it does not works because even if I go to bed early I can't sleep as I'm not used to it.. so it will be late by the time I actually sleep.also it's impossible not to snooze the alarm

Rosyel Sawali profile image18

Rosyel Sawali says

• thehelios profile image

Ravikumar (thehelios) 4 years ago

Thanks Rosyel...Even i'm working on the same thing... sometime, not only I feel sleepy early but also I'll be drowsy all day...and the peaceful nights get more work done for me too