JohnGreasyGamer profile image 92

God of War fans: What do you love about the series?

I'm particularly interested in what makes the GoW series so brilliant, as I plan on buying the games for the PS3. What do you find so appealing about them? The fighting style, the roleplay elements, the story and/or how it's told, the theme, the lore? I'd like to know before I buy them, and if you could direct me to one of your favourite (written is preferable) reviews, I'd be more than glad to read it. Thanks in advance for participating and taking interest in this subject!

Rabidwombat profile image88

Rabidwombat says

• JohnGreasyGamer profile image

John Roberts (JohnGreasyGamer) 3 years ago

Sounds good! Will I understand the story if I play the later PS2/ firstPS3 God of War games? Or does it require me to go right from the start to truly understand? Voted up!

EJ Lambert profile image92

EJ Lambert says

Willsummerdreamer profile image87

Will English. (Willsummerdreamer) says

• Rabidwombat profile image

Rabidwombat 3 years ago

I thought the story was rather engaging, but to each their own. I do agree with you on the puzzles they are by far one of the most stand out features that puts God of War above the rest of the action game pack.