1. your question is too broad and should specify which type of computer games. Just like movies and tv shows, there are different genres.
2. Not all "computer games" even contain violence"
3. If someone is a psychopath they will find a way to channel that problem. I am sure a violent movie would have the same effect if any.
4. Video games are an art form. Freedom of expression is important in this world.
5. Video games are age appropriate and marked as such. If parents are parents, then they should stop their children from buying violent video games. I believe that ID should be required when buying adult content.
6. If a child plays a video game where they see a little man with a mustache eating magic mushrooms, will they copy it, and try to grow a mustache and fly in the clouds?
7. Most video games involve you being the good guy.... Most
8. I played video games as a kid, and as I got older some were violent. I saw them as a movie, nothing more.
We cannot forbid an art form because some people can't control their kids.