JohnGreasyGamer profile image 92

What are your thoughts on Grand Theft Auto 5?

As a fan of all GTA games save for those on the PS1 and GTA3, I've been highly anticipating this but haven't seen any footage or reviews to spoil the experience for myself. Would you personally recommend GTA5, and if so, what reasons would you do so? Another question I have is "rent or buy"? I'll only buy the game if it'll last longer than a weekend, has high replay value and additional things once the main story is complete. Otherwise, it's a rental for £5, as opposed to a full purchase for £44.95 (which actually isn't bad). Thanks in advance!

LudoLogic profile image96

LudoLogic says

William157 profile image89

William157 says

• JohnGreasyGamer profile image

John Roberts (JohnGreasyGamer) 3 years ago

Fantastic answer as always, William157! I have purchased a copy and I look forward to playing it out of personal enjoyment rather than review, though there will be a Hub on it I'm sure! ^^

Nimesh De Silva profile image85

Nimesh De Silva says

• JohnGreasyGamer profile image

I can't imagine this game being that good on PC (due to control), but I'm sure it is for that platform - I imagine Steam will have loads of promotions for it ^^

MattWritesStuff profile image94

Matt Bird (MattWritesStuff) says