pctechgo profile image 87

Ouija "weegie" Board, fake or for real?

Too afraid to try myself but not afraid to admit it, and don't know anyone who has used one. Often wondered if they are for real or just a made up fictional paranormal board game. I just don't believe the board piece moves on its own or there is enough energy or force to move or guide the players' hands holding on to the board piece. Don't even know if that's how it works just seen it in movies. What do you think, any real experiences with weegie boards?

Theophanes profile image94

Theophanes says

• pctechgo profile image

pctechgo 2 years ago

... exactly why I won't try using a weegie board - just that little bit of doubt can bring on trouble.

Thanks Theophanes.

Diana Lee profile image79

Diana L Pierce (Diana Lee) says

• pctechgo profile image

pctechgo 2 years ago

I think it is very wise to not keep one even if they are sold in a toy store. I don't recall any good stories about them. Their use seems to invite unpredictable and likely bad things to happens - if the stories are to be believed.

Thanks Diana.

pctechgo profile image87

pctechgo says

temptor94 profile image87

Ritu Temptor (temptor94) says

• pctechgo profile image

pctechgo 2 years ago

I have to see it too to believe it. Or as a close runner-up to seeing it, hear from someone who has a true story and experience. The movie depiction of weegies helps sell the boards - the board piece cannot move that easily.

Thanks temptor94.