Dragon's Dogma Start Dark Arisen Quest
Dragon's Dogma Start Dark Arisen Quest
Dragon’s Dogma Start Dark Arisen Quest
In Dragon’s Dogma, the hero or the Arisen cannot simply start the Dark Arisen quest by simply putting the disc into the console. The hero will have to travel to Bitterblack Isle to start the Dark Arisen quest. It is said that the Bitterblack Isle has risen up somewhere off the coast of Cassardis, for whatever reasons. The hero must therefore first travel to Cassardis (the start town of Dragon’s Dogma, where it all began) south of Gran Soren and then make his way to the pier to find the mysterious woman at night. Only then can the Arisen get to Bitterblack Isle and start the Dark Arisen quest. This will guide the hero on how to find the mysterious woman at the pier and then how to navigate the start of the Bitterblack Isle adventures from the beach to the Duskmoon Tower. It will provide a guide on how to defeat the tougher enemies encountered in the first part of the Dark Arisen Bitterblack Isle walkthrough.
Once the hero arrives at Cassardis, if it is still daytime, head to the Cassardis inn and sleep until nightfall. Then –
- Go to the pier of Cassardis at nighttime and speak to the mysterious woman called Olra. The party will then set sail for the mysterious island of Bitterblack.
Dragon’s Dogma Basics to Know Before Exploring the Depths of Bitterblack Isle
The lady Olra will ask the Arisen to explore the depths of Bitterblack Isle. Before leaving the beach of Bitterblack Isle, note the following useful points –
- The Lady Olra will be standing somewhere near the beach. Speak to her to upgrade skills and access the online store.
- Opposite Lady Olra, just before the hero enters the Blackbittle Isle dungeon is a ferrystone portal, where the hero can use the ferrystone and travel back to Gran Soren and then back here again to Bitterblack Isle.
- When the hero is deep within the dungeons of Bitterblack Isle and is in need of salvation, use a liftstone to transport the hero back to the Bitterblack Isle ferrystone portal for respite.
Now proceed to explore the depths of Bitterblack Isle. But beware – only seasoned adventurers should enter. Those who are not high level enough should level up first, or risk frustration exploring Bitterblack Isle.
Dragon's Dogma Garden of Ignominy Enemies
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Enter the Garden of Ignominy
The path down the dungeons of Bittleblack Isle is quite straightforward initially, that is, until the hero and party pass through a corridor of snakes and prepare to enter the courtyard of the Garden of Ignominy. Here the hero will encounter the frightening and immensely powerful Reaper of Souls. There will also be some hobgoblins here. If the hero is a mage, keep the hero within the confines of the corridor and do not step into the courtyard. From the corridors, launch High Comestion at the hobgoblins repeatedly.
- Do not allow the Reaper of Souls anywhere near the hero. It may be more practical to allow the Reaper to strike at the hero’s pawns. The Reaper will disappear.
Defeat the hobgoblins, and proceed.
The hero and what is left of the remaining party should explore the Garden of Ignominy and loot as much treasure as possible. Explore all corners of the garden. You may find some cursed items here. The hero needs to go back to Olra to uncurse the items.
The way down to the next level is just to the right of the entrance into the courtyard. Keep going down the stairs until the hero reaches the door.
Now, proceed through the door and into the Duskmoon Tower. Speak to the mysterious knight merchant and explore this peaceful area before heading deeper down Bitterblack Isle.
More by this Author
Dishonored the Brigmore Witches Walkthrough. Defeat Corvo. Speak to Thomas to start the first quest. Purchase the overseer favor. Enter Coldridge Prison and break Lizzy Stride out of the prison.
Ryse Son of Rome Boss Fights Guide. Includes how to defeat the archers. How to defeat Minotaur Chief Glott. How to rescue the romans from the minotaur with flaming torch. Avoid Boudica's elephants.
Bloodborne Level Up Guide