jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

1. jprice90 profile image60
    jprice90posted 4 years ago

I started playing Forza on the first Xbox, i thought it was the best racing game i ever played. I had the Playstation and my brother had the Xbox, i would sneak on there and play it haha..Then when i bought a 360, i bought Forza 2, Forza 3, then eventually, Forza 4, i still occasionally play Forza 2, i played the heck out of 3 and am in the process of doing it to 4 lol, the game just doesnt get old. anybody else think Forza is one of the best?

2. JohnGreasyGamer profile image91
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 4 years ago

I'm not a huge racing gamer, as the ones I tend to play are things like the Playstation 1's Crash Team Racing. However, I did play FORZA Motorsport 2 and 3, and thoroughly enjoyed them! It has to be one of the better games for kitting out cars that stay permenantly in one's garage, and the locations are gorgeous! Competitive multiplayer, but most of the time the SP campaign's a bit too easy.

I do recommend it for those looking for a more adult/competitive driving experience than Project Gotham Racing. As for other racing titan, Gran Turismo? Haven't played it yet.

1. jprice90 profile image60
      jprice90posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Forza 4 the comp. racers are also modified lol, so it's a harder race, i think Gran Turismo 5 absolutely sucked, everyone made a big deal about it but it reminded me so much of the 4th one.

2. warchild75 profile image48
      warchild75posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Man Crash team racing was a legend of a game, I used to love that!! I would play that for hours and became somewhat of a pro, As for normal racing games, I played gran turismo 1 and 2 to death, gaining the pikes peak escudo car and then fine tuning it until it was a monster, I do like the forza games but so far havent splashed out on Forza four. Im sure I will do at some stage, Great games though.